Plans!

Okutogasu 11, 2015 by

Hi everyone,

I’m SORRY that I haven’t been posting at all in the last few months. I pretty much lost all motivation and was busy with work and such. But enough with the excuses- I figured I should get Hyakkaten 3 out of the way, if nothing else.

So!

My plan is to finish the Hyakkaten 3 episodes by the end of August. Definitely the remaining 3 main episodes, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to finish Annex as well.

I also haven’t been checking emails, which I’ll get to, and I’ll also be cleaning up the site in the next few days. I’ll also update the subbing compilation sheet and post Odekake ep. 126 tomorrow or later tonight (depends on my internet), so there’s at least something for you all to watch while I work on finishing Hyakkaten.

Anyway, sorry it’s been so long! I still love HKT and I still want to contribute something to the English speaking HKT community. 🙂

Categories
bluementaiko

About the author: bluementaiko

Hi, you can call me Blue. I'm an independent subber. Currently working on Hyakkaten 3. Since I work alone, nothing is 100%. Feel free to talk to me, offer suggestions, etc.! My oshi is Motomura Aoi, and my favorite group is HKT. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ first. Thank you!!

21 thoughts on “Plans!

1. Chanandler

Hey, Blue! Happy to hear from you! You don’t have to apologize, since you’re doing us a great favor with the subbing stuff! We were just worried with your absence, thinking that something bad may have happened! Glad to know you’re ok, although you’re busy! Ganbatte! Thanks for the hard work!

2. altaikho

YAY!  I was so happy that my brother came in to make sure I was okay.  No need to apologize!  Just many thanks for the work!

3. Derek

Hi Blue. I was so bummed that you had stopped subbing for as long as you did, but then I realized that everything you do is such a gift for us, we should all be grateful for ANYTHING you do, anytime. And that’s my official position, so glad to have you back, even if it’s just for a little while!
    Also, I’ve been busy with making a bunch of top ten AKB lists. If you can, check out my website and read some… you might find them amusing and definitely you can see my HKT love shining through in many of the lists. That’s all because of your vids. You helped me get to know HKT so well that I feel they my favorite group out of all the AKB family. Anyway, can’t wait to watch this new sub by you. Thanks so much and so happy to see you are still here, still enjoying AKB, and still wanting to contribute!

4. randy

Please, don’t feel the need to apologize. Burnout happens to most subbers at some point. I’m just glad you’re back in any capacity, be it temporary, in bursts, or whatever.

Thanks, as always.

5. D. Kelvin

Ahhh… So happy to see you back. Finally I can continue watch them with Sub. It’s been a while, that I watch it without subs and not understand anything. hahaha. Thanks!!!!

6. arsenal69

BLUE! Thank you for coming back! i really understand problem with motivation 😀 don’t say sorry, we want to say thank you for your subs! Thank you so much! especially Hyakkaten ep 10! sakura-tannn!!!