Tano Yuuka & Muto Tomu All Night Nippon 3/18/15 – English Subs

March 28, 2015 by

Direct link if it doesn’t work for some reason.

I did something completely different, I subbed a radio show! Not even HKT, but AKB. This was just something I did for myself and a few others on twitter who happen to like Muto Tomu. It’s not often I get to talk about her since, well, most people I know/follow/talk to are HKT fans, but I really do like her and hope more people get to know her as well.

I know this is an HKT-oriented site and most people are here for Hyakkaten, but please do check it out if you have the chance! This is one of the funnier ANN episodes, I think.

Softsubs (.ass): TanoTomuANN

bluementaiko

About the author: bluementaiko

Hi, you can call me Blue. I'm an independent subber. Currently working on Hyakkaten 3. Since I work alone, nothing is 100%. Feel free to talk to me, offer suggestions, etc.! My oshi is Motomura Aoi, and my favorite group is HKT. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ first. Thank you!!

35 thoughts on “Tano Yuuka & Muto Tomu All Night Nippon 3/18/15 – English Subs

Hmm, you can’t? I don’t usually embed videos because they’re set to private on DM, so I might have messed up with this one. I’ll add a direct link just in case.

1. altaikho

Yay!  Tano is awesome, and Muto Tomu has been growing on me lately!

Thanks for the subs!  Feel free to venture out into the other sister groups whenever!

Yeah, I like both of them quite a bit and am quite excited to see them together on Team K.

Lol, I’m still primarily an HKT subbed, but yes, I do still keep tabs on AKB and SKE somewhat. Sometimes it gets too tiring doing the same group over and over again!

Hmm, I just like their aura? Like, they’re goofy and a bit unusual (like Dasu & Kaotan being popular despite not being your typical idols), but they’re also passionate. It helps that HKT and SKE are pretty close, I feel like SKE’s definitely HKT’s older sister, especially after they helped HKT back in 2012. I find their variety funny as well, and SKE’s early songs are some of my favorites out of the whole 48G. I feel like right now is an exciting time for them because they’re in their rebuilding phase. I like to cheer for the underdogs, so this chapter of their history is appealing to me.  Do you not like them?

1. melonpandesal

Actually I’m a solid ske fan. 🙂 Then N46 for 2nd and hkt for 3rd place.  I just wanna know why you like them and what attracts you to the group. 🙂

2. Der Kaiser

thank for this, Blue..

Well, No matter how much they wanna said their relationship is “Bussiness”..
    They’re just truly taking each other well, I just can’t think any other way. 🙂

1. BurntJoint

Is there any chance you could release the softsubs for this, or hardsub them to the video when it comes out?

I’m not going to hardsub them because they timing is way off and I’d have to realign everything, but I can provide the softsubs. But if you’re going to try to watch the video with it, you’re going to have to shift the lines yourself, which might be more work than it’s worth. ><

1. pybcu FS

Nice thing is that once you have softsubs, only one person needs to do the retiming 🙂
            (there is already a retimed ass on H!0 that matches the video – Hooray for softsubs

Interesting choice of a sub project Blue!
     Tano’s abs conjure up images of Sayaka. Too bad they couldn’t be together and do some kind of “ab-duo,” combi. I’m not the biggest fan of Muto, but I listened to this because I am a DIE hard fan of Tano. She really has kind of grown up, it seems. I remember first seeing her on AKBINGO awhile back. Geez… 18 now?
    Hope she continues to do great! And thanks for this sub Blue.

Aww, I’m a bit fan of Tomu, but I can see why people might not like her, especially if you’re a Tano fan. I’m excited that theyre together again in both the senbatsu and Team K.

4. Leah C

Wow, thanks for your subtitling work as always! Your subs in general are the reason why I got interested in HKT.

If possible can you provide the softsubs for the ANN radio show, I’ll try to re-align and re-time the subs just so I can watch the video instead.
    Once again, thanks!

Glad to hear it!

Sure thing, I added it to the post. As far as I know though, there is a missing part in the video, I think the uploader accidentally cut it out. It’s around the 36th minute mark on the video (~37 on my softsub file). It’s not very substantial, it’s just like 30 seconds maybe, but it’s the part where Tano was asked to reveal a secret about the 12th gens. The part where Tomu was like, “No!” There may be more of those, but that’s the only one I could find. Good luck!

5. toyNN

12th gen is really starting to stand out more. Along with Tano and Muto there is Juri who just became team 4 captain (a bit of a shock) and Iwata Karen who I find my self rooting for. Tano showing her abs did make me think she is just really thin too.

Thanks for subbing this Blue.

And I just finished your ep 64 of Odekake – epic. Glad they did that (Goto requested them in-studio?) as it was kind of a big deal then when Tani and Nakanishi transfered out of HKT48.

I haven’t really followed AKB since I left it for HKT, but I’m starting to learn so much more about the 12-15th gens, it’s great. I really do like the new members.

I’m not sure if Goto specifically requested them, but they were a big part of Odekake so it was cool that the staff dedicated a whole episode to them. I remember being so angry back then that they would steal HKT’s 2 great variety members to benefit the other groups, but I think it was a great move in hindsight. I still miss them sometimes when I watch old episode of Odekake, though!

Tano and Tomu really compliment each other very well, they both like having fun, but their personalities are quite different so they fit together really well. Their sense of humour works really well together as well, with Tano being very full-on, and Tomu being more understated and I think that contrast helps keep it fresh, especially Tomu’s teasing. You mentioned liking Tomu’s laugh, I like that too because no-one would fake a laugh like that, you can tell she’s genuinely enjoying being on the show, and that really important for the audience to enjoy listening I think.

I tend not

to talk about the new gens of AKB too much because there isn’t a stand-out member I really like, but on the whole I really rate the 12-15th gens, actually I think as a group they’re better say the 1st-4th gens. I hope that with more long-term members graduating these new gens get pushed to the front. I think a senbatsu of say; Takahashi, Muto, Iwata, Tano, Oshima, Iwatate, Nishino, Okada, Kojima, Owada, Mukaichi, Komiyama, Uchiyama, Omori, Ino and Hashimoto would be massively exciting and has the potential to become really popular. I honestly feel like AKB hasn’t been the best 48G group for a long time, but has a lot of potential to get back on top.

Yeah, they’re definitely fun to listen to! I don’t really do the whole shipping thing, but I do like combis that work well with one another, especially complimentary ones like NakoMiku. And Tomu’s laugh is absolutely the best laugh I’ve ever heard. It literally sounds like, “Ha ha ha!” which is pretty amazing.

I know some sister group fans don’t like AKB very much, but I’ve never had a problem with them. They’re the first group I got into, and I try to somewhat keep track of them. I’ve been watching some Team 4 LODs and they’re great, I think the new girls have a lot of potential. I especially like Tomu from the 12th gen, Mogi, Yuirii, Sahhoo from the 13th, Nana from the 14th, and Miion and Megu from the 15th. I like the old gens too, they’re what got me into AKB in the first place, but I’m interrested to see what the new gens have to offer as well.

7. Arlekin

First, thank you so much for your hard work. I really enjoy it. Arigatou!!! (bow)
    Second, can I ask you something?? Where I can listen “All Night Nippon”?? I would like to listen life and improve my poor japanese. Thank you again!!

All Night Nippon airs every Wednesday at 22:00 Japan Time. I’ve seen stream links for it before, especially for special episodes (like the one with Sashihara and Aki-P), but I’m not sure if anyone regularly streams it. You can usually find it on youtube a few hours after the broadcast. Just type in “AKB48のオールナイトニッポン” and you should be able to find a lot of episodes!