HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP07.5 – English Subs

March 15, 2015 by

Hyakkaten3EP07.5

On this episode of Annex, the “Which member looks really cute if you saw her from faraway?” ranking will be revealed? Is this a good thing? A bad thing? Can you guess who came in 1st?

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP07.5

Original Air Date: 2/23/2015
Featuring: Kodama Haruka, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku, Ota Aika, Anai Chihiro, Matsuoka Natsumi, Moriyasu Madoka, Yamamoto Mao, Akiyoshi Yuka, and Tanaka Natsumi
Translated by: BlueMentaiko
Timed by: JankenPum

21 thoughts on “HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP07.5 – English Subs

It just turned into an excuse to badmouth Boss didn’t it? I think that contrary to what she says Boss must have confidence in her looks because she never seems that bothered about peoples comments. And it was nice to see at least Morippo and Nattsu throw in some nicer comments. I kind of wonder whether Nako needs to wear glasses or something because the words she stumbled over aren’t that hard to read.

1. Fluffy

Yea I don’t think she was having a problem reading the words so much as seeing them. She kept squinting at them like they were miles away.

I think she thinks those ugly comments are good because 1) it helps develop her busu chara (and seeing how successful both Sasshi and Kaotan has been with it, it’s probably a good thing esp. in a cutesy group like HKT); 2) it’s good for variety; 3) she gets a lot of screen time because of it. Plus, she seems to have pretty thick skin, which is great. Yeah, I think Nako needs glasses, just like Misaki. I wonder if they’re even wearing contacts?

2. Otto Romero

Thanks, rest for a moment blue…
    and yet, i don’t understand nothing about “the ugliness” of Boss, she looks exactly like my female cousins, so her looks( and height) is so normal for me XD

3. MC

Thanks for the subs, Blue! I loved that when Nako put up the ranking board, her face was completely covered. Despite stumbling over some words, I was impressed how she was able to recover quickly and keeps the MC going with a big smile. Really hard to believe that she’s only 13!!

Boss, like Sasshi, is not ugly at all. I hope they are just doing that for variety’s sake.

Yeah, Nako did so well considering she’s so young. I love how this segment gives the girls an opportunity to practice MC-ing, no matter how young they are!

For sure. She’s not cutesy, but she’s not ugly at all!

Nako chan did a great job, even though she stumbled a bit. I think that made her hosting all the more kawaiiiiii.
     As for Boss once again getting made fun of, she’s seriously incredible with it and even plays along. I love her personality. Seriously, she’s going to be one the biggest stars in the AKB family in a few years, guaranteed. And of course Nako chan will be right there with her, I’m sure.
     Amazing job Blue. Thanks so much.

Apparently Aki-P likes Boss quite a lot. She gets MC time (sometimes solo!) at concerts, even the big 48G ones. Even if she doesn’t end up a senbatsu regular, even if she doesn’t have a lot of ppl lining up at her handshake lane, even if she doesn’t get any magazine gigs, she’s a very important member of HKT! So glad we have someone like her!

1. upsidown

I lined up at her 2-shot line last year! She was my first pick, even in the first round when I knew I could wait to get her, but I didn’t want to wait. She was the first member to catch my eye when HKT started, and she only has gotten better and more fun to watch. Don’t change, Boss!! You certainly have your fans!

5. BurntJoint

Hey blue.. im not really sure where else i can write to you because i don’t have a twitter so i hope here is ok.

I have a question about Odekake #97. On the masterlist that you have on your twitter it says XMS is doing it, but they have been inactive for 6 months now. Would you be able to add this one to the list of episodes you have?

There is a 1080p 60fps version of it here if you need it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2KBhEPCrg4

I’m not in contact with XMS, but I’ll ask around to see if they’re planning it. If not, I might do it since it’s a pretty good episode.

Contacting me here is totally fine, but if you want to do it privately without having to make a twitter, you can always email me at [email protected]

6. gekiblackgekiblack

Wow!
    I laughed a lot at BOSS when she knew her rank.
    That was surprising her! HAHA
    Thanks a lot Blue.
    Look forward to next episode.