HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP08 – English Subs

March 9, 2015 by

Hyakkaten3EP08

I’m still trying to play catch-up, but I wanted to make sure I at least kept up with the main episode. I’m half way done with episode 7.5, so that should come out soon.

Anyway, there are no guests for this episode. It’s just Sasshi and the HKT girls at a school gym, duking it out for sweet rewards and the title of “HKT48 Sports Queen.” Just how bad are the members at sports? Will there be any miracles? And who will be crowed sports queen?

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP08

Original Air Date: 3/2/2015
Featuring: Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku, Yamashita Emily, Umemoto Izumi, Tashima Meru, Matsuoka Natsumi, Moriyasu Madoka, Tomonaga Mio, Kurihara Sae, Goto Izumi, and Tanaka Natsumi
Translated/timed/subbed/etc. by: BlueMentaiko

36 thoughts on “HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP08 – English Subs

1. Platinumbyakko

Thank You Bluementaiko.
    you are the Best Subber i ever know.
    I Hope For the next release
    arigatou

Haha, I don’t like Muramoto much either, but he worked with HKT in the early days so he knows a lot about them. It was a pretty good episode, certainly controversial though. I missed it, but yay, happy 3/9!

1. nakooshinakooshi

she mentioned in google plus before that her mom and sashi said she is getting rounder. and she is weak to sweets, she will just consume them whenever.
        so now she does stretching and diets to avoid being fat.
        ep 9 was nice too ! nako and her niku XD

2. melonpandesal

Man! NakoMiku and Mio are so cute when they made that shot. Emily I what to hear your voice more, hope she’ll break her own shell. Thanks blue!

I don’t even know how someone manages to run as slow as Mio or Moripo, but I was always grateful for those people at school sports days. In the end the 3rd gen’s win has to be down to the fact that they didn’t have a kind of “millstone” team mate. I liked the change of location for this one episode, even though it was almost certainly due to a guest cancelling (they did the same thing on Odekake because of a typhoon, I think?). I love Ume, and her running was amazing, but she seems almost comedically bad under any kind of pressure, I hope nobody she had a crush on ever went to any of her games. My favourite member for this episode was Iichan; fuelled by her desire for more sugar.

Sports festival is a popular project, so I’m not surprised that they did it. I’m like 99% sure that the school they used for both this and the last episode is the same school from Majisuka Gakuen, I guess they wanted to take advantage of that fact? Yeah, poor Ume. She’s never confident, but when she is she messes up. Part of her charm though, I guess! Spoiler, but on the next episode, both Ume and Iichan do amazingly!

I heard the guest next week is seen as a bit of a numpty, but it looks fun, especially if Ume and Iichan star! You might be right about the school, but if so it’s funny that Sakura didn’t appear again.

NakoMiku absolutely owned everyone in this episode. They are so genki and youthful that they make the first gens look like obaachans. I couldn’t stop laughing almost the entire episode. Can you imagine if NakoMiku end up on a Mechaike special? I can just see Okamura really using them in about a million jokes.
    Blue, as always, huge thanks to you. Kind of sad knowing this is one of the last subs you are hard subbing, but at the same time, we still got some more Hakkata to get through, and you are lightning fast as ever! I bow down in awe to you as usual.

The 3rd gens are definitely so energetic and youthful that the 1st gens looked ancient to me. The 1st gens in general is pretty lethargic, so that amplifies that contrast.

5. 시카 권제시카 권제

I cracked up hard when Haruppi and Ume said they was pro and then missed and then Mio makes it with her crappy dribbling LOL! Anyways I loved all the girls and Meru was loud as always. I really liked how the girls voted Nako MVP. I mean im sure she was really happy to get that badge from her Num 1 Idol and Hakata Mom. Once again THANK YOU BLUE!

Ikr? Especially Ume! I felt so bad, but that’s part of her charm. I loved how Meru, HKT’s #1 eater, didn’t get to eat anything. 🙁 Nako and Sasshi at the end were cute, too.

6. Otto Romero

Oi, Love-tan, you complain about Miku being a romanticist… but this “i always want to look cute to my husband” isn’t the same thing? XD
    Thanks Blue, take a rest.

Haha, I don’t get Lovetan’s line of thinking. >< If I were married, I'd want my husband to watch Netflix with me in  our pajamas with ice creams stains on our shirts. I bet it'll be exhausting to look cute all the type in front of the person you should feel the most comfortable with!

7. recursive

Thanks for the sub.
    It’s always fun to watch Mio’s running, and also Boss with her height can’t manage
    to get the ball in LOL.

8. Der Kaiser

When Boss say..
    “Suddenly this little thing, run pass me..”..
    God, How much I laugh after that..haha XD

9. MC

Thanks for the subs, Blue! Watching idols do sports is always a win for me. Although many times I wonder if they are as bad as they look or is it really just a lack of effort? Love how, when NakoMiku are eating, they ignore everything else. And I LOL’d hard when the rules said “We’ll ignore all traveling violations.”

I’d like to believe they’re actually not that bad, that they’re just playing it up for the cameras, but I’m not sure. They’ve done a few sports festivals before, and they’re consistently bad lol. NakoMiku are such brats it’s cute. I want them to stay this way for a while!

10. altaikho

I guess the God of Variety was smiling on Mio.  It was so funny for her to vindicate her luck theory and then get all smug with the basketball members.  Too bad for Meru though.  So many flavors she’ll never experience.  Also, didn’t Lovetan say she’d make a good wife, but she doesn’t want to get married?  How does that even work?  O.o

Thanks for the subs, Blue!!  Keep up the good work!