HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP07 – English Subs

March 2, 2015 by

Hyakkaten3EP07

On this episode, there’s a fresh group of girls, a new setting, and Murakami Kenji from the comedy duo, Fruit Punch. And since they’re at a school, why not act out the members’ ideal confessions? Of course that means there’s danso!

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP07

Original Air Date: 2/23/2015
Featuring: Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku, Yamashita Emily, Umemoto Izumi, Tashima Meru, Matsuoka Natsumi, Moriyasu Madoka, Tomonaga Mio, Kurihara Sae, Goto Izumi, and Tanaka Natsumi
Translated/timed/subbed/etc. by: BlueMentaiko

28 thoughts on “HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP07 – English Subs

1. MC

Thanks for the subs, Blue. That was an interesting episode as the girls didn’t mesh with the guest as well as they normally do, so it was interesting to see how they would do. I loved seeing Meru cry and Sasshi getting all worked up to the point that she couldn’t MC. LOL!!

I am always surprised at how pro the girls are. That brief clip of Nako MCing was impressive for me. She’s like Boss up there, all confident and all. Hard to believe they’re still so young.

Yeah, I think after the guest we had last week who meshed so well with the girls, this week felt a bit awkward. I liked Murakami’s ideal confession scene with Nako, though. I’m kinda surprised she did so well!

Yeah, it’s pretty incredible, especially when you think of what you were doing at 12/13. I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty sure I was still weird and socially awkward. If they’re that good this young, I’m excited to see what the future holds for HKT! 🙂

Yeah, Meru is doing so well this season. It’s kinda hard to believe she’s the same shy girl from seasons 1 and 2. It’s so great watching just how much she’s grown!

Subbers don’t make any money off subbing videos, and AIDOL has contributed so much to the international community already. They should be able to take a break or slow down anytime they want.

And if you want to see more subbed AKBINGO, why not consider helping out subbing groups? 🙂

1. Otto Romero

Since the “If love isn’t heavy then is not love” until the start of the confession segment. It’s more like i’m bad at  dealing with this kind of people. XD

I actually quite enjoyed how childishly confrontational this episode was, especially at the beginning; I actually quite enjoy it when everyone’s being rude (but not bullying). It was nice to see Iichan and Ume because I really like them, Sae because she hasn’t been on this yet and Emiri because she hasn’t been on anything yet seemingly. I guess I liked it because it had that low-budget vibe this week XD. Obvious highlight was Meru’s super-crush on Ume (although I thought Ume looked a bit silly in the too-big uniform), and Nako being told she was annoying.

Yeah, it was a breath of fresh air seeing Iichan, Ume, Sae, and Emily. I got so tired of the old lineup, and I’m glad they’re featuring more 3rd gens. I don’t think Yuna, Hazuki, or Tsuttsun will have the chance to appear, which is a huge bummer. 🙁

Lol, I think Meru has a genuine crush on Ume. I think anyone who watches Team H LOD regularly knows that Meru is pretty open about liking girls. And yeah, I love Ume but that uniform was way too baggy! Moripo, on the other hand, was perfect! I love black-haired, cute boys like that!

3. toyNN

Thank you for the subs! Nice to see Goto Izumi on HaKaTa finally. Appreciate her straight forward style and doesn’t seem to try to be some character. I think she has more to offer just needs the chance.

Iichan has a lot of potential, especially when it comes to variety. She could be a very good tsukkomi, but I guess Boss has that completely covered, so there’s not a chance for her to shine in that way. But she’s a huge crybaby despite her looks, so I feel like she can standout that way. I’m glad new girls are getting a chance!

4. Putraman

Thanks for the subs~ It was funny how the members all perked up after Murakami’s pira pira dance lol. A little curious why they shifted to a classroom this time, but hey at least some of them got to act out their confession fantasies. The ANNEX preview was promising too, looking forward to it!

Thanks for the subs BLUE!  I can honestly say that this episode might have made me laugh out loud more times than any of the other episodes so far this season. I am a huge fan of Murakami, so to see him with the HKT girls was pretty amazing just to begin with, but considering how awkward everything was with him, I couldn’t stop smiling. What was the best part though was how the girls kind of took over and almost seemed to have forgot he was even on the show when they started doing the danso stuff! That was INCREDIBLE! I have to say Boss had me laughing so hard with her “YO!” because it somehow fits her so well. Just everyone was pitch perfect in this episode.
     Next week’s episode looks epic! I love whenever there’s sports involved… always you can see the girls of any AKB family either look like pros or total flops. Either way, totally love HKT and this season!

6. Adelia

I really liked the combative and dismissive relationship between Murakami and the girls. It reminded me of my all-time favorite MC and show, Okubo Kayoko on Ebi-Friday Night. But he lacked her energetic acerbic wit, it was more like tired dislike. Meru’s definitely got a real major crush on Ume, she was so totally overcome that she actually went quiet for once! Nacchan again shows her weakness for older male comedians. Is it that, just below the surface, she’s feeling desperate for romance (fueled by the loveban?), and always standing right on the precipice of falling for these guys at the merest push?

7. wuerfel

YO!~ Until you told me last time I didn’t even know about Merus love for Ume and now THIS 😀 It was too cute!
    I laughed a lot while watching, this was one of the funniest episodes so far with the girls being all embarassed and Murakami being kind of negative. After they had lot of cheerful guests his behaviour surprised me, but I don’t know him. Maybe that is normal?
    This episode felt different. A lot of new faces appeared (I have been curious about Emily for a long time and finally she is there!) and then after all Murakami was only a sidekick along with Sasshi… but I enjoyed them standing aside like preschool teachers watching the kids play >D
    So, to put it in a nutshell: Thanks a lot for the subs ^o^