HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP05.5 – English Subs

February 16, 2015 by

Hyakkaten3EP05.5

On this episode of Annex, the “members with a gap” ranking will revealed. How do the members act behind closed doors?

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP05.5

Original Air Date: 2/9/2015
Featuring: Kodama Haruka, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Tomonaga Mio, Moriyasu Madoka, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Natsumi, Kojina Yui, Motomura Aoi, Wakatabe Haruka, Aramaki Misaki, and Sakamoto Erena

21 thoughts on “HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP05.5 – English Subs

1. Detruisto

Thanks, watching it right now, this annex seems way more fun than the previous one, better to have bad pronunciation than not to speak at all 🙂

2. fluffy

I like how often Mios scary side is brought up. When she is irritated her entire face shows it and it is both cute and scary!

Yeah, you can’t talk about gaps without talking about Mio’s wild mood-swings.  If what Jiina said was true, her way of warning others (especially her kouhai) is really scary. ><

I liked this annex a lot for some reason. I think it’s because Haruppi was adorable as the MC and for a moment, it felt like the girls were actually being themselves when confessing about their real selves. Seeing idols let their guard down always makes for interesting viewing. But also, it’s crazy to see such vulnerability from idols like Jiina who is very pretty but feels she can’t really show her true side to anyone. I imagine if a real documentary was filmed about AKB, not the seemingly scripted ones they put out (though I still love those), I think it would be worth looking into the enormous pressure these girls face everyday, even with tapings of shows like this one. Overall, a great episode.

Jiina cries pretty often. I feel like she puts a lot of pressure on herself to perform well, and when she doesn’t meet her own expectations, she starts tearing up. It’s kinda sad that she hid away and cried to herself, though. I know she’s closer to the members a lot more these days, but she still strikes me as a bit of a loner. But showing off this real, raw side of her is good because I feel like some people assume she’s nothing more than this super narcissist, highbrowed girl, when in reality she’s just a 17 year old girl who has a lot of worries and fears, etc. like the rest of us. And it’s nice to hear that behind closed doors, she’s a friendly, polite girl who greets her seniors. 🙂

4. domo

ouhh please dont say that, 🙂
    you make haruppi “sounds like on a bad side”,
    just focus on haruppi, her smile, her chara, her aura made our days,
    overall lets happy happy haruppi : D

5. hakatateatimehakatateatime

if the Girls name wasn’t mention…they won’t talk…I wish they do more then sit there waiting for they name to be mentioned. I wish Aoi( i liked her too btw) do more too, Thanks god her name was mentioned…TALK! dont just sit there being Cute. lolo

Yeah, most of them seem pretty quiet unless called on. Nako and Meru are the only real gui-gui girls (please invite Shige for the 1st gen gui-gui representation!). Also, you can comment on my Odekake posts, but I don’t reply to comments on my old posts (but it goes to my email so I’ll read it!)

6. hakatateatimehakatateatime

BTW Blue, Thanks for Subbed Odekake(1-32) I watched last month(before found out about HAKATA)..I enjoyed every eps, my Oshimen were Tani before they shipped her to SKE(I watched ebisho before HKT show)

lol maybe I should comments over Odekake page instead of here,.

Thanks, I really enjoy episodes which show the members “true” self a bit more. I don’t think of members’ public キャラ as “fake”, more as just parts of their character that they chose to emphasise, but I like seeing the picture filled in. I thought it was really interesting to see more of Jiina here, for example. I know she cries a lot, but now the reason why is a bit clearer, and I don’t think it’s a bad thing; everyone has doubts, but for someone with lots of them to get up on stage every week is pretty cool, as was her mime. And once again, I’m impressed by how close and just seemingly nice the members are; they encouraged Jiina to be herself without hesitation, and carefully calmed her down before trying to encourage her, and as someone who’s not publicly confident I think Aoi’s suggestion to be more open around other members before doing it publicly was really helpful. They all seem to have what psychologists call “emotional intelligence”. Similarly Boss’ comments that Aoi’s more driven than she lets on may have been embarrassing, but it was still positive. I’d like to see some more members being as assertive out front as they are back-stage, but they’re all still young and it takes time; I’d love to see some of them transform as much as Aichan has during her time in the group, I’d like to see Mirun change like that. It was interesting hearing about Mikurin as well; in retrospect you were right, NakoMiku works because Mikurin is the measured, calmer Yang to Nako’s rampaging Yin (hope that’s the right way round), seeing the growing emphasis on the difference between the two is making them more fun. Lastly, I’m just impressed by how hard they work; Rupps’ MC has got so much better, and it’s not just her enunciation, she brought everyone in much more smoothly than the she used to.

PS: Sorry I went on so long. Also I REALLY want to see Morippo’s 変顔, so, so much

I agree with your whole post, basically, especially the point about NakoMiku! They’re probably my favorite pairing right now because of how different they are. Nako, the goofy, bratty, childish one, and Miku, the quieter, more calculating one who’s actually the dumber of the 2. It helps that they’re the same age too. I was ambivalent about their push in the beginning, but it’s shaping up to be a really good move.