HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP02.5 – English Subs

January 26, 2015 by

Hyakkaten3EP02.5

In the second episode of Annex, the members will discuss instances in which they were annoyed by another member. It’s only because they’re so close that they can call each other annoying.

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP02.5

Original Air Date: 1/19/2015
Featuring: Kodama Haruka, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Tomonaga Mio, Moriyasu Madoka, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Natsumi, Kojina Yui, Motomura Aoi, Wakatabe Haruka, Aramaki Misaki, and Sakamoto Erena

43 thoughts on “HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 EP02.5 – English Subs

I really enjoyed this episode, I think I’m inherently quite a childish, silly person so seeing the members slag each other off appealed to me. I enjoyed Eretan’s gross finger bending as well, I like stuff like that too. I really enjoy watching Meru so much these days. She reminds me a lot of how I think of Rena in that her initial chara was quite boring, but the more she honestly shows off her true personality the more fun and engaging she becomes. Boss and Meru were just so funny, it might be a shame that they stole the attention so much but I really love watching them. Another thing I’ve noticed recently is that Aoi is my favourite off-focus poser, she’s always doing something when the camera’s on her, it’s really amusing.

Also, once again, that is exactly the screencap I would have chosen if I were you

Same! I love that they’re close enough to treat each other like this! Back when Meru was center, it was hard to see this side of her (or maybe I wasn’t trying hard enough)- a fun, carefree, childish brat who loves eating and can make fun of herself. I feel like she was a lot more reserved back then because she had to live up to expectations. I love this current Meru so much more! Haha, Aoi’s a master at that. She doesn’t say too many witty things, but I feel like she’s always aware of the camera. 🙂

2. PaiShen

Thank you for the subs once again Blue. These HULU extras give me so much life. I think Annex is going to be better than the main show itself because it only consists of cute girls doing cute things.
    Wakaharu finally gets some lines and I couldn’t be happier. Honestly, puberty doesn’t always suck or the water in Fukuoka has some magical properties that turned them into complete cuties. The Madoka->Jiina->Shige dispute was LOL worthy. And we’ve honed in to HKT’s resident brat Meru. Despite Meru’s cuteness some of the situations the members described would get me a little miffed as well because food is a very sensitive topic. The ultimate cuteness that is Mirun and Eretan is too much to handle for my poor little heart. I want more of them, but I think I’ll need a defibrillator when watching it.

Blue please give a prediction in which member(s) that NGT will poach from HKT, for a full transfer or kennin. Even if we all want HKT to stay HKT, the shuffle is going to be messy,  Members should be more careful with scandals, because Niigata might a perfect place for “reflection”. I’m kidding, because management have taken a liking to shadow punishments. NGT is a surprise because I think everyone was waiting for SPR, complete blindside, but it’ll be interesting on what becomes of it. An enthusiastic “Yay” for more cute girls to fawn over and realize you’re getting to old for this. And a very sarcastic “Yay” for more recycled stages because we’ll all be dead and gone before new ones are written.

I agree, Annex is perfect because I love watching the members interact without a comedian butting in every 2 seconds. I hope they don’t start changing it up. This is the first time I’ve seen Wakachan in a while, and wow, she’s super gorgeous now. Definitely a Hakata bijin. In my opinion, she’s prettier than both Madoka and Jiina. :O I love Meru, but I would probably get fed up with her too if she were my friend. I don’t really care about the food, but spilling soup on my bed? Texting me repeatedly really early in the morning? I’d be so mad lol. And yes, the 3rd gen in general is so good! Cute, and good. Mostly cute. I hope we see other 3rd gens come on, especially Tsutsui, Emily, and Yuuna!

Same, NGT came outta nowhere. I wasn’t even convinced we were going to see another sister group since the idol boom is waning, but I was completely wrong! I got into HKT when they were starting up and ended up loving them, which means I’ll most likely follow NGT as well. I hope they don’t take any of the HKT girls, though. Losing Tani and Chori in that shuffle was enough. >.>

3. BurntJoint

Thanks again for the subs Blue. Do you know is Sakura is going to be in any episodes this season? she is in the title shot but she hasn’t appeared yet…

I think so! I’m sure she’s super busy right now with Majisuka, AKB single stuff, gravure work, and HKT work, but it’d be weird if she goes the whole season without even appearing once.

4. Rodrigo Pacheco

The file i download in H!O is very odd in here, is it fine for everybody?

Meru is awesome!

Murashige is absent a lot…

Matsumi was afraid, in the first episode, of beeing absent because something she said or do. Hahaha she really got the bench for this episode.

Hi Rodrigo, what do you mean? Do you mean the raw file for this from H!O? I’m not encountering any problems, maybe you should try redownloading it? That might help.

I think Murashige should appear soon! I don’t think they’ll leave her out, especially now that they’re letting her appear on shows again.

Meru ruled in this episode, plain and simple. She’s growing on me pretty fast. I also loved how everyone totally made fun of Murashige, though it’s mostly Murashige’s fault that happens to her because she invites it upon herself. Odekake taught me that about her lol.
    And what is this about NGT? This is news to me….

Meru is so fantastic, I can’t believe how good she is at variety. She has that childish charm that fits HKT’s image so well. NGT (Niigata48) is a new group starting up late 2015. Basically HKT won’t be the youngest group anymore!

6. Adelia

You’re right Blue, the Annex is even better than the main show 🙂 Mio seemed to do just fine – she gently guided the action but kept out of the way – good job. And Meru, wow: where did she come from!? I have never paid much attention to her, but she really appealed to me this episode. I thought it was funny when she took over the conversation by blurting out her confusion and amazement about the story of Kojina Yui’s body being awake, whilst her brain was still sleeping. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on her in the future.

It definitely is! I love how it by the members, for the members, and all about the members. Sometimes that’s all fans want! Meru is hilarious, I can’t believe we didn’t notice until now. She’s bratty and energetic and sometimes has no filter. Very different from the early days, back when she was still the center. Spoiler, but she’s also a riot in Annex ep.3!

7. pybcu FS

OT/unrelated comment regarding the website itself: Would it be possible to raise the count of comments that are returned in the comment-rss-feed to something like 50 instead of the current 10?

maybe a request for halfsan.. Anyway: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/comment_feed_limits/

Would make it easier for me to follow everyone’s comments 🙂 – but no big deal if it’s too much effort, I’ll just have to poll more frequently…

Hey, I’m not tech-savvy at all, I don’t really know how to do anything except make posts, but I’ll ask my webmaster! Hopefully he can sort it out. 🙂

8. Ode-fan

What can be better than watch beloved shows and learn English on your subs? *^_^*
    As always thanks a lot! Btw when are you plan to work on next Odekake episodes? I still wait them T_T

9. Detruisto

Thanks for the subs, looking forward to the next annex with my oshi Yuka-chan being the MC 🙂 I watched it without the subs, but understood just about 50% of it 🙁  Meru is becoming the main star of the show.
    Also thanks for all the Odekake subs, which made me like HKT, I was too lazy to leave a comment before.

50% is still good! I watched it, too, and it was so good, I want to work on it already! But alas, I need to finish the main episode first. ><

No problem, glad you enjoyed it! 🙂

10. altaikho

Meru has really dominated these first two Annexes.  Not that I’m complaining; I’m torn between Meru and Natsu for my HKT oshi.  It was great to see Wakachan soak up that screen time, and it’s probably Shige’s special skill to be annoying even when she’s not present.

Well, thank you again, Blue!!

They’re both great girls to oshi, but in different ways. Natsu is beautiful, but can be a little salty, while Meru is youthful and kind of bratty. I hope they invite Shige! Miss her gui-gui-ness!

1. altaikho

Right?  I miss that about the first two seasons where they had like EVERYONE there.  I mean, there are definitely advantages to having a smaller number of them there, but it’s missing Shige’s traditional, “(Insert Guest’s Name), I love you!”

My love of Natsu’s saltiness makes a lot of sense.  I really like Paruru, Queen of Salt too so…

11. Pingback: HaKaTa Hyakkaten 3 Ep02.5 (Annex) | HKT48 Subs

12. aquabluesweater

It’s amazing how Meru has totally changed her character before these HH3 episodes. I never really saw any of these wild kid vibe from her before, but it’s great! Thank you for this sub:)