Nogizakatte, Doko? EP131 – English Subs

December 9, 2014 by

Nogidoko 131 Kechi shot

This week’s episode focuses on my Nogizaka46 oshimen, the lovable rascal Takayama Kazumi! This episode will investigate the rumours that Kazumin is really a reprehensible cheapskate, and Himura will pass his judgement. Many pieces of embarrassing testimony, and one rather scary one, will come to light, but are Kazumin’s protests that she’s just careful true? And for those watching to the end; there is a special message from a certain someone…

PS: This is the second “Courtroom” episode, the first featured Akimoto Manatsu, you can find it here: http://ukn48.com/ikomasubs-x-ukn48-140413-nogizaka46-_-nogizakatte-doko-ep130/

Softsubs (.ass): [Bokesubs] 140420 Nogizaka tte Doko #131

Original Air Date: 4/20/2014
Featuring: Takayama Kazumi, Noujou Ami, Kawago Hina, Eto Misa, Nakada Kana, Saito Chiharu, Nishino Nanase, and Akimoto Manatsu
Translated/timed/subbed/etc. by: Boke

Follow Boke on twitter if you’d like!: @bokesubs

32 thoughts on “Nogizakatte, Doko? EP131 – English Subs

1. pybcu FS

I secretly was hoping for Odekake EP48 🙂
        But would be “special” only, and not “big” I guess… So looking forward to whatever she’s planned for us.

1. jinsujinsu

I wonder if she really has a fat bank account or if Shitara was just trolling everyone lol

It’s great to have you back, Blue. Thanks for the subs 🙂

Are you planning on doing the Wake-up Dokkiri ep?

Probably not, idols get paid peanuts unless they also do modelling but maybe she’s saved a lot by comparison? I’m not going to do that one; Aidol are working on it.

Kazumin is your oshi? She’s one of my favourites too but Nogizaka is the only group I can’t pick a single oshi over the rest (but if I did, she could be my third “Taka” oshi, after Takamina and Takayanagi). She couldn’t say it, but she probably doesn’t make much as an idol, as is the case with most idols. If they’re not one of the high earners it would probably be easy to spend everything they make just to keep up appearances: clothes, beauty products, various high costs of living in the city.

For Ngzk; my oshimen proper is Kitahara Rie, I just really like the more relaxed variety-oriented members, but I think she’s cute which never hurts. I know what you mean; I definitely couldn’t pick out a number 2 because there are so many cool members, and I still have no real SKE oshimen because I’ve never been able to chose between Satou Mieko and Matsui Rena. I’ve got to say that triple-Taka oshimen line-up would be damn good, though. I don’t think she really makes that much; all the money’s in TV and modelling which is why Sasshi and Harunyan rake it while normal members have to live in leaky apartments. It does seem like she’s good at holding onto whatever she gets paid, though.

3. coconoar

boke san thank you XD

more nogi means more happiness XD
    I still don’t understand why i like akimoto midsummer tho
    she’s interesting for some reason

Yeah, I’ve really come to love them. I think about Manattan in the same way I think about members like Shibata Aya; I actually enjoy the more shameless and awful aspects of their personality because it’s so funny, and Manattan actually shows her kind side a lot. In some ways she’s quite lamentable, but she’s also genuinely a nice person.

Thanks for watching! I’m not going to work on Nogibingo 3, because a different team is working on it, although I’ve been watching it raw, so I don’t know what point they reached. But doing it over their heads will make me unpopular fast XD

4. coconoar

the last time blue went missing for a while she/he comeback with the 4 eps of dokkiri special XD oh noess now you make me wonder what blue is working on. *curious*

5. FollowerFollower

Woaaaahhh , thanks Boke!! i’ve been waiting for this!!

Kazumin stinginess is over the top! Lol. I think its okay that she’s queuing for sales, and re-sell her worn clothes , but the way she took away the food is.. a little… LOL
    I wondering how much her savings ? maybe not so much, but still great how she afford to savings money in her twenty. Im in the same age and never able to savings money, always end up spent all money from my part time job Lol .

I keep thinking your icon is Sakurai Reika, lol. For me the only dodgy part was her keeping the tags on so she could pretend she never wore something. I think it’s all part of her charm, though,she’s very up-front about everything. Given her age she might have about $20,000 or something if she really saved hard

Boke, you are awesome! Truly, truly awesome! This episode helped me love Nogizaka even more than I thought I could. I really wish one day Aki-P will just put them into the official AKB family and give them a part of Japan to do shows in. It wouldn’t make sense I suppose, but it would be great to see them in Hiroshima or Nagasaki. That would be awesome.
     Anyway, I can’t wait to see what Blue is up to but thanks for this great sub in the meantime. You really are incredible. Your subs are so easy to follow!
     BTW… have you been watching Tani and Kaotan’s latest craziness? I mean, Tani is my SKE oshimen and wow… just can’t believe what they are putting her through. I wonder if she wishes she was back in HKT where the most craziness she encountered was other HKT members during odekake?

Or just build a theatre in Nogizaka XD Yeah, they’re all very lovable. I’ve been watching Tani and Kaotan closely because they’re so much fun. It’s not as tough as the original challenge, but it’s still really hard. At least they let them meet up with Dasu and Koishi. Tani seems to be doing OK, but I think maybe she pines for Hakata more than Chori does.

Yeah, she’s funny, friendly, kind, positive, what’s not to like? I mean, some harsh words were said, but she took everything in the spirit it was meant in. And to be honest I think she’s very cute as well, maybe not in Maimai or Naachan’s league, but definitely more than cute enough for me

7. Love Aidols

I Enjoyed the subs, but the language you use in it was… unnecessary. Like the word “bastard”, I’m sure you know what that word mean, and well I don’t understand Japanese, but I’m sure that not the word they used.