SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi EP03 – English Subs

November 16, 2014 by

SJo03

I’ve decided to submit to nostalgia and relive the days of SKE c. 2011, with SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi (World Conquering Days). In this series the SKE members challenged teams from countries around the globe to silly challenges which showcased their nuclear-level genki-ness. So please enjoy seeing some much loved SKE members both past and present live it up.

PS. The first two episodes of this were done by Sub48 a long time ago:
Episode 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy98wf
Episode 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy9a19

And two episodes from season 2 have been subtitled by Aidol:
Season 2 Episode 11: http://myaidol.net/releases/2938/
Season 2 Episode 18: http://myaidol.net/releases/ske48-sekai-seifuku-joshi-season-2-episode-18/

Softsubs (.ass): [Bokesubs] 111017 SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi #03

Original Air Date: 10/17/11
Featuring: Shibata Aya, Umemoto Madoka, Katou Rumi, Ono Haruka, Hiramatsu Kanako, Mano Haruka
MCs: Teppei and Honda Emi
Translated/timed/subbed/etc. by: Boke

27 thoughts on “SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi EP03 – English Subs

PS Everyone: Sekai Seifuku Joshi does, of course, not mean “World Conquering DAYS” but rather “World Conquering GIRLS”, I am officially blaming a spellchecker foul-up for this appalling error.

2. dinbradpitt

HI BLUE.I HOPING U WILL SUBBING ODEKAKE OR GOBOTEN. IM IN LOVE GOBOTEN  AFTER SEEING NAKOMIKU EVERYWEEK.SHAKIRIKI LOOK BORING NOW.WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I love watching them a few years ago, as well as members who’ve now left. I love the newgens SKE has as well though, whoever does the SKE auditions always gets it spot on somehow.

3. lovejapangirls

actually there is many good show that still left unsubbed
    i hope you sub akb48 akemashite special for new year release

Thank you for watching. I’d like to do something like that eventually, but my Japanese still isn’t that great and it could end up taking me nearly a month to do something that long. I’m going to download it for future consideration though.

Oh great, SKE! I was away for a couple weeks and now it’s like Christmas with all these new subs :3 I’ve been wanting more SKE lately, thanks to Ebisho, but I found some of the episodes kind of boring apart from the hitch hiking. I haven’t seen many of their other shows (only the odd ones subbed) but they were enough to make me a Churi oshi.

Yeah, I really like the SKE members, they’re such a loveable group. I liked Ebisho, but not as much as Ebi-Fri to be honest, despite the extra Nee-san. I loved the hitch-hiking episodes though, I already loved Tani and Kaotan so it was perfect tbh. It is true that SKE subs are thin on the ground, I think besides EbiFri only Magical Radio was fully subbed, which is a shame. Because I’m an indecisive loser I have a WOshi of Rena and Neesan, but Churi’s in my top five.

Rena has always been one of my favourites too. I have so many across different groups, I don’t even think I could rank them lol. For me it’s more like an inner circle of the girls I like most, rather than a numerical rank. Everyone who gets in that circle, I love, but for different reasons. For choosing a single oshi in a group… I guess for me it comes down to who I’d get on with most or who I feel closest to as a person, all idol stuff aside.

That’s basically the same as me then; I have my group oshis and then a bunch of members who I all like more or less equally, and usually I have positive feelings towards the remaining members. I feel a bit MD, but I still have definite oshis. And like you, I usually go for members I feel I’d like in real life; a large part of the reason I chose Rie as my new oshimen was because I felt like I’d really get on well with her if we met in real life. PS. If you’re a Minami oshi, I think she’s great as well, I’ve liked her from day one.

Boke san,
     Arigato!
     I was a little late to seeing these subs because I was away for a bit (Had to go see Perfume in LA and NYC!). BUT, I just finished watching this episode you subbed and yeah, next to Ebisho this is one of my newer all time favs. I love the sharing of cultures with these episodes. I think it’s one more reason to love the AKB family, particularly the super genki girls who are so pumped to be in SKE! I love them. Truly incredible stuff!
     Now could you just imagine the Tani Kaotan duo in this show? OMG… I believe it would be hysterical on an epic scale!

I saw Perfume in London as well and they blew me away, totally awesome! I really liked this show, but I’m not sure how much of this was nostalgia for the awesome members who’ve since left SKE (although lots of awesome members still remain). You can actually see Kaotan in the background in a lot of shots, but sadly I don’t think the management knew what to do with her at the time. The ones I wanted to see most though, were Kinchan, Mizuki and Shawako, miss that trio so much.

Aw, Shawako was always great on AKBINGO. I loved the special they did on her when they discussed her dream of being a Seiyu. I truly feel SKE would’ve benefited greatly from her presence had she stayed and not graduated. I was truly bummed when that happened.
     I think it’s great though to see this stuff. I love cultural exchange type episodes, and I had no idea SKE even did this show. I hope somebody (you perhaps?) subs the other ones where they battle other people from other countries! I would love to see more, as this is truly what makes me love idols. This sense of positive fun between difference races and countries… just totally awesome.
     Thanks again Boke san!!!

Yeah I find it sad that any idol over 20 has to be in constant fear of getting dropped, I think Shawako decided to just leave and not waste any time in getting on with her new career. It’s a shame because I liked her personality and thought she was super cute. I’m planning to do more of these, but I’m not that fast at it.

I’m a different person, Blue is just very graciously letting me use her site because I’m too hopeless to make my own.

7. pybcu FS

@Derek Vasconi don’t expect too much, only the first few episodes feature different countries. After that some are judges in additional episodes, but then it’s back to ~ SKE48-only.

I’d even go as far as to skip the first ones (you can watch them raw and still have some fun, it’s not like you’d absolutely need to know what a tounge twister means to follow the show). Rather I’d wish for subs of the “battle of the teams” and later episodes where there’s more actual dialog 🙂 – like the すべらない話 (or better しまらない話) segment or the bar-talk.
    (and IMHO a short recap of the Nukko or other Anime parts would be enough, rather focus on the actual show :-))

But of course I’ll appreciate whatever comes next, no intention whatsoever to tell what to sub and what not.

I had to stop subbing because of a personal crisis, but if you have any opinion about good episodes to do I’d be happy to hear and consider them when I get back to it.

1. pybcu FS

Oh, no worries, no need to feel obliged, taking care of yourself is always more important than to please some random people on the net. Make sure to take all the time you need to resolve stuff.

If I had to pick one episode of the first season, then it would be #26, the one when the members present the ideas for new segments. Hata Sawako’s is so fun, I want everyone to see it 🙂
        But also other members get their share of the spotlight, so I think it’s a good episode overall.

A second pick would be the episode with HKT members as guests for the しまらない話 segment (somewhere in #37, #38 or #39) – I haven’t seen those episodes yet, as I couldn’t find it on my superficial search on dailymotion, but I like Murashige and Haruppi, so any of those should be OK 🙂

It’s more like I just physically can’t right now, I like doing it though, and I’ll start again as soon as possible. Those episodes sound interesting (love HKT, love Shawako), and I probably can’t do every one, so your suggestions were actually really helpful, so thanks.

8. BurntJoint

Do you know if Blue is ok? Has she stopped doing subbing? It has been quite a few weeks since she posted anything here.

Not that i don’t appreciate your work of course boke 🙂

I prefer her work as well anyway XD She’s totally fine and I don’t believe she’s stopped, I think she’s just a bit bored of it right now. I don’t she reads the comments on things I release at all, which is why she wouldn’t have replied to any questions addressed to her.

9. Inoki

Hi! Thanks a lot for this! I really like SKE and SJo was such a great program (I’m hoping there is a 3rd season). You just gave me a great Christmas present with this sub, thanks! I hope you too have a great Christmas!
    Cheers!