Nogizakatte, Doko? EP90 – English Subs

October 27, 2014 by

NogiDoko90

Boke again with another Nogizaka sub, this time with Nogizaka tte Doko. In this episode a representative for Girls’ Rule is chosen; watch the members bad sides come out as they try and avoid the dreaded bungee jump challenge! Witness the terrible reasoning of Ikomachan, the obvious lying of Ringo, the abject terror of Kazumin and the super cute shyness of Naachan! And most of all enjoy the ruthless no-holds-barred victimisation of Nogizaka’s captain Sakurai!

Softsubs (.ass):  [Bokesubs] 130630 Nogizaka tte Doko #90

Original Air Date: 6/30/13
Featuring: Sakurai Reika, Takayama Kazumi, Ikoma Rina, Ikuta Erika, Shiraishi Mai, Hashimoto Nanami, Nishino Nanase, Matsumura Sayuri, Akimoto Manatsu, Itou Marika, and Hoshino Minami
Translated/timed/subbed/etc. by: Boke

Follow Boke on twitter if you’d like!: @bokesubs

21 thoughts on “Nogizakatte, Doko? EP90 – English Subs

I’ve been waiting for this one! Excellent job Boke san! I am soooo impressed! Can’t wait for your own blog to show up with your subs, as this sub truly proves your incredible skills as a subber! My goodness, you went from being a kenkyusei to a potential senbatsu member!
     Or something like that lol.
     What a funny episode! I love how all the girls gang up on Sakurai, like they are jealous of her because she’s so pretty or something! It’s too funny. Loved this one, hope you do the next one so we can see how it turned out for the winner!
     D

Thanks, but I never want to see a senbatsu with me in it XD. I’ll be doing the next episode as soon as possible, and I’m doing something oshimen-related on the side. Given how pretty most of the members are, I don’t think it’s that, more that Reika is very fun to tease. Having said that, a lot of the handshake reports I’ve read mention that Reika is really stunning if you see her in person, even more than someone like Naachan or Maiyan.

2. jinsujinsu

LOL I loved how Hashimoto didn’t get a chance to defend herself in the beginning and how Nishino couldn’t even look Sakurai in eyes. Thanks again for the superb subs, Boke!

Are you trying to keep to a release schedule or are you just subbing at your own pace? Either way, I’m always looking forward to Blue’s and your amazing work! 😀

Naachan’s “Did I just hear something” act was really good, but my favourite part was Ikomachan chewing Ringo out. I don’t really have the time to commit to a schedule, so I’ll probably do mostly older things I think.

Any episodes featuring Reika are good episodes, thanks for the subs! I also think she’s one of the most beautiful members, and not just in Nogi, I’d put her right up there out of all the 48G. And she can sing! This ep reminded me how much I like Nogi’s music too. I don’t listen to idol music a lot, but when I do, it’s Nogi and Momusu’14.

Yeah, Reika is great; I actually think the fact that all the members are comfortable with teasing her shows not that they don’t respect her, but that they’re all comfortable with her and enjoy being with her, which I think is really important as well. To be honest I think Ngzk is far and away the prettiest of the 48G groups, but I think that might just be because they’re closer to my own age. But if I had to do a 48G “Bijin top ten” then it would probably be nearly all Ngzk members, with some other 48G members like Rena or Mocchi thrown in. I still think Maiyan is the most beautiful idol I’ve ever seen though.

I actually really like Nogizaka’s music, they have a lot of good singles and coupling songs, certainly much better than the average for idol music. Barette is even one of my favourite songs. I slagged off Ringo’s singing in the last episode, but on the rare occasions they sing live they’re actually quite decent.

5. FollowerFollower

Yeaaay !! nogi sub 3 in a row \(^,^)/ , thanks boke an blue.
    the episode was great, i miss those days when kazumin in front row :V.
    looking forward for your next work!

Thanks! Kazumin is so great, I wish she was still in the front row. On the other hand though it was kind of inevitable given that members like Naachan started in the back row, and other popular members like Maimai and Yumi weren’t even in the senbatsu yet. With that in mind, I’m glad that Kazumin has been in every senbatsu, and doesn’t look like being dropped. If I ever move to Japan I will fill out an entire handshake block for her by myself XD

1. FollowerFollower

Yeahh, i dont care if she’s in front , second, or last row, as long as she still in senbatsu. I cant imagine nogidoko without Kazumin (0,0)//
        Thats the problem Nogizaka full of great member, senbatsu with 16 member is not enough (>,<)? Lol
        I definitely will fill out an entire handshake block for her if i ever move to japan and have a bunch of money Lol.

I actually quite like the spot at the bottom right because you can always see her! I know she’ll probably never be a front three member but I’m optimistic for the future because she’s a member who’s both funny and pretty, so she checks two boxes, I think that’s why she gets chosen over other members like Seirarin or Noujou. I’m glad Nogizaka has so many awesome members though; I can ask any fan their Oshi and then go “Yeah, I think she’s awesome too” every time.

6. rXa

this episode is so funny that i forget to leave a comment and say thanks..
    doumo arigatou boke-san..
    i hope you will sub the old episode of nogidoko.. ^^

Thanks, glad you liked it! If I do more Nogidoko it’ll probably be older ones, because bigger, more organised groups are working on the newer ones.

Someone else is working on 129 already, but 131 is about my Oshi Kazumin, so that’s a big yes, and I’ll take a look at 109, I don’t remember the episode.

7. pybcu FS

When whatching this I got the feeling that they did not just not show the backrow members, but actively tried to hide them in this episode (well, except for Manatsu) 🙂

Yeah I think the plan was to focus on the Hachifukujin, and they dragged the other senbatsu members in so the studio didn’t look empty, and they only asked Manattan because she always says something inflammatory.

8. spicycake510spicycake510

Thank you Boke-san! I really enjoyed this episode, makes me love Nanase even more. ^^
    You gotta love all the reasoning thrown at them and them trying to pass on the responsibility to someone else.
    Keep up the good work!

If you like Naachan, she doesn’t say much in the next episode, but her facial expressions in the background are priceless. I like these episodes, they let the members be a bit black-hearted without being truly nasty, it’s fun.