NOGIBINGO!2 EP09 – English Subs

September 7, 2014 by

NOGIBINGO2EP09

On this episode, the members will fulfill “wild idea” requests from viewers. Who will make Ijiri’s heart doki-doki the most?

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] Nogibingo 2 EP09

Original Air Date: 3/7/14
Featuring: Nakamoto Himeka, Hori Miona, Inoue Sayuri, Ikoma Rina, Sakurai Reika, Takayama Kazumi, Noujo Ami, Hatanaka Seira, Fukagawa Mai, and Shiraishi Mai

30 thoughts on “NOGIBINGO!2 EP09 – English Subs

Hey Blue, ohisashiburi!
     I loved this episode! I think the one with the three girls was really funny at the end of it. Also, the dog skit was hysterical. Tooooo funny!
     Thanks for the sub. Glad to see you back! I hope to see more of the HKT jobs too!

Hi, it’s been a while!

I’m glad you liked it! Admittedly, I really dislike these types of episodes, so it was a real chore to finish. Kazumin, Noujo and Hatanaka were awesome, though! It was scary, I don’t understand how M’s would enjoy that, but to each their own, I guess. 🙂

Yeah, the next two releases will be Shakariki!

Yay, more Nogi! I admit these cutesy epsiodes are my least favourite, but the M skit and Ijiri’s were hilarious. 😀

One thing I’ve learned from watching Japanese TV is it’s not just idols that are really feminine and cute, it’s more of a cultural norm, isn’t it. You wouldn’t see this sort of thing on TV here. Even many older women seem to retain that cute feminine personality (I have to mention my crush on Saito Maiko of Fuji TV here .< Sorry, maybe I just need to start dating Japanese girls!

On a completely different note, it seems Aki-p is a Tani oshi?! I'm amazed at how much brighter her future looks since going to SKE. Really happy for her and loving her hitchhiking adventure.

whoa what happened to my comment? It completely left out a big chunk after “Fuji TV here” so it makes no sense now lol. Oh well ignore that middle bit then.

Oop, that’s weird, I’ll ask the webmaster about it. I’m sorry about that. 🙁 But I get what you mean; the whole cute thing is popular regardless of age. I also noticed how a lot of Japanese girls will gravitate towards other cute girls. Like, it may be weird for girls to be gushing about other girls in the west (like Himetan in this episode), but it seems pretty normal in Japan. But then again, my perspective is pretty warped because I follow idols and not “real” girls.

And I’m glad I’m not the only one! I reaaaaaally dislike these episodes, I’d skip it normally. But some of them were really cute, like Maimai’s!

I was surprised by that! I thought his oshi was Jurina or something, but I kinda see why Tani would fit the bill. I think he likes gui-gui girls- proactive girls who try to make things happen for themselves, even if they’re not popular. It’s definitely better than waiting for a management push (not that this part applies to Tani since she’s getting a really good push atm). I love SKE, but with all the grads and declining sales, I hope Tani’s future doesn’t get affected by that. She’s definitely hit her stride in SKE, I just hope SKE can keep up long enough to support her! But at the same time, she could become one of the main members who rebuild SKE, so that’d be exciting to see as well. I can’t believe I’m rambling about Tani of all people, I don’t know when she shot up so high in my rankings. D:

Don’t worry about it, all you missed was a mini rant that doesn’t really belong here anyway, about how much more masculine our culture is (I’m Canadian, but western in general) and how it’s slowly fading out these more feminine personalities. It just annoys me how it’s ok to be super masculine, but not super feminine. Girls who are too “girly” or too sexual are viewed as weak and trashy instead. 🙁

And yeah, Tani has that effect on people, doesn’t she! I remember saying that I was happy to become a fan of hers early so I could hopefully watch her rise, but I didn’t expect this big push already. If Matsumura can get up to UG center, I’m excited to see what Tani can do for SKE.

Yeah, I think all girls should act however they want, whether that be more masculine or feminine, without being reproached!

SKE is definitely a place where even girls like her can get popular! Dasu, Matsumura, and Tani should be the triple threat come SSK season next year.

3. Shinny

Woohoo, another episode of Nogibingo! As always thanks for subbing. By the way, I’m also beginning to like the HKT part time job variety show. Just watched the first two episodes with Miyawaki Sakura and it was quite interesting to see her experiencing a ‘regular’ job^^

No problem, hope you liked it. 🙂

Yay, awesome! Are you a Nogi oshi? It’s great when fans of other groups start get into HKT. There are plenty of great girls! 🙂

4. Mizuki

Um~ they kept talking about another scenario thing they did at another time with Ikoma doing a skit put in by Rena and I really want to watch it now >\\< will you be subbing that? Or maybe you can tell me where to watch it? Thank you~

5. Rodrigo Pacheco

It gave me some good time. Thank you, Blue!

It was funny, though i really does not get that masochist and sadist thing japanese keep sayng in those variety shows, i guess they gave a lighter or broad meaning to it.

Yeah, the whole S and M thing in Japan pretty different from what we’re accustomed to in the west. I was going to translate it as “masochist,” but the word itself has a different connotation than what was being referred to in the episode. I’m not going to pretend I know much about it, especially the western take on S&M b/c I’m not at all interested in it, but yeah, there is a clear difference!

Thanks a lot for finishing this episode even though you weren’t that into it, for what it’s worth I enjoyed the silliness of last weeks episode more. I mean, the Nogizaka members are already cute, no real need to hammer the point home, my favourite bit was Kazumin’s Exorcist-ish “チューしてもいいよ” which had no cute-factor at all. I think if anything cuteness comes out more in unguarded moments; I watched a Nogidoko a few days ago where they did a live at two schools that were going to close after graduation, and a lot of members showed very moving reactions to the students applause (funnily enough the female students seemed way more into it than the male ones).

Also, on a completely unrelated topic; when did Tani get so super-idol? I’ve read in the last week that she’s Aki-P and Rena’s favourite, and Gotou announced on NMB Geinin that he voted for her at the Sousenkyou. Maybe SKE is just the natural home for dasai-kawaii idols.

They definitely don’t need segments like this to pull in more fans. They’re already A+ when it comes to looks. I’m so glad we had Kazumin to inject some humor. Her skit was definitely my fav, I wish they did more stuff like that than the whole burikko thing. T_T  That sounds like a fun episode! I love it when groups interact with normal people, it’s cool seeing how they interact with their fans. And yeah, I think Nogizaka probably has the highest number of female fans? HKT probably has the lowest. I think it’s because Nogi members have beautiful, modelish qualities that attract more female fans.

I think it’s because she’s so endearing; she tries her best, never shows off her bad side, and seems genuinely thankful for every opportunity she’s been given. A few months ago, when she first joined SKE, I was reading through her g+ and saw a comment on one of her posts that caught my eye. Of course, this was just a comment from a random guy on the internet so take it with a grain of salt, but he said something like: “A while back, I was at Haneda airport when I saw HKT. The members were walking and talking to each other, but their manager (or some other staff member) was carrying all their baggage and falling behind. Tani was the only member who bothered to help him. What a good girl.” I mean, I don’t know if it’s true or not, but she seems like a nice person, even in real life.

If you want to see it, the episode is Nogidoko 74. At first the students just looked a bit “Wtf is going on”, but they really warmed up to them, and Ikomachan and Reika in particular were clearly very moved. It was just a very sweet episode all round. I don’t really know what female idol fans want, but to me it would seem to make sense to prefer pretty idols to cute ones, because I would imagine there’d be more respect, although in my experience female fans actually prefer HKT to NMB, I think it’s the gravure image that does it. Having said that, MomoClo have far more female fans than 48G and they are totally goofy, so who knows. And yeah, I think that’s why I really came to like Tani; she’s ludicrously over the top, but at heart she’s also very clearly an upright and decent person. I actually think the reason the other members brought up Tani’s diary wasn’t to embarrass her, it was to show people what a nice, thoughtful person she was.

I also have to say, I’ve always liked it when someone in show business acts in a friendly way to the show staff, because it makes them seem so much more human. It’s one of the reasons I like Momoclo-chan as a show, because they talk a lot with the show staff and their managers, and seem to have a really good relationship with them.

Hi Blue, just wanted to thank you again. I am beyond grateful for when you sub these vids, even if you didn’t have a good time doing so. Your tireless efforts are really, really appreciated. I can’t WAIT for SHARAKIRI! Also, Tani is my official oshi when she was in HKT but now that she’s in SKE, I think she might be my oshi there, though she has some stiff competition from Jurina and Rena with me. BUT, Tani is adorable, she’s funny, has a great helium voice when she wants to use it, and also she seems like she’s one of those girls that doesn’t have  the super gorgeous sexy looks to her, but more of the little sister look. So I think that is why there is such a strong appeal to her. The AKB family is loaded with girls that are beyond gorgeous, so it’s nice to see a girl like Tani who wins you over more with her personality than anything else. I can only hope she’ll be in the Senbatsu soon. She deserves it.

Thanks for your kind words and for always leaving a comment, Derek! 🙂

Tani is starting to make her way up on my SKE rankings, too. I’d feel kinda bad if she becomes my SKE oshi, though, since she’s affiliated with HKT. I feel like SKE’s the only group where personality is more important looks in a lot of cases. I don’t feel it’s that necessary to put her in senbatsu in the same way Matsumura is fine without it, because they can create opportunities for themselves on TV shows and stage performances. I think having her own unit with Dasu and Matsumura is good enough for now. Hopefully their success rubs off on her, and she ranks in the next SSK. Fingers crossed!

8. spicycake510spicycake510

Thanks for subbing the episode Blue! Ahaha the trio completely out did themselves once again XD Usually these episodes are alright but i enjoy watching the reactions of the members when they do the over the top cheesy stuff. :DD Awaiting your next release!

Yep, the trio were definitely my favorite! Good way of cutting through all that cheesiness with their skit, haha. And yeah, some of the girls, especially Sayurin, looked so embarrassed. It was definitely cute. 🙂