HKT Shakariki48! EP06 – English Subs

Okutogasu 22, 2014 by

Shakariki06

This episodes features HKT’s self-appointed sexy representative, Rikopi. Where will she work? Will it be something sexy?

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HKT Shakariki48 EP06

Original Air Date: 8/8/14
Featuring: Sakaguchi Riko

bluementaiko

About the author: bluementaiko

Hi, you can call me Blue. I'm an independent subber. Currently working on Hyakkaten 3. Since I work alone, nothing is 100%. Feel free to talk to me, offer suggestions, etc.! My oshi is Motomura Aoi, and my favorite group is HKT. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ first. Thank you!!

33 thoughts on “HKT Shakariki48! EP06 – English Subs

Thanks and welcome back! 🙂
    Waa… it’s been so long, I almost forgot about this site. So much has changed. I’ve been married and divorced, twice. Did some traveling. Lost interest in AKB, became an Idoling!!! fan, then got back into AKB. Times sure have cha…
    Wait, 2 weeks? You were only gone 2 weeks!

Blue, your “break” time between releases was as long as some subbers normally take to finish a single release lol. And you were working on subbing something else too (can I ask what it is)? Crazy. Well, it’s great to have you back!

Hahaha! I’ve not been on twitter much for the last two weeks and the only 48G show I keep up with these days is Ebisho, so I do feel a bit disconnected already. My plan was to only take 10 days off, but it was naive of me to think I could remain motivated for so long. -.- I’m glad you don’t think it was too long, though!

Anyway, I’ll be releasing what I’ve been working on tomorrow. Thanks for leaving a comment so fast!

Aw sounds like you still need a break. A real break!
        Looking forward to seeing this project that you haven’t said much about… hmm. And of course I have you and other sub groups on RSS feed, that’s why I could comment so fast. It’s funny, everyone slowed down around the same time as you, so I thought maybe Aidol stole everyone for a while to do Yuko’s Mechaike or something.

I haven’t said much about it because I don’t like hyping things up, lol. Especially because this is really old AKB stuff, some parts have been subbed already, and it’s probably a hit-and-miss. ><

Rumor has it, Aidol slowed down because its members faced slave-like conditions and there was a huge revolt. 😉  Also, they’re doing Yuko’s Mechaike? I had no idea, but that’d be a lot of fun! I hope AKB collaborates with Mechaike again for their fall special. Fingers crossed!

Oops. Hope I’m not spoiling a surprise or starting untrue rumours… I can’t confirm it but I know I saw chatter about it before from subbers saying they were working on it for Aidol (could’ve been Aidol’s chat box or even your twitter feed – I can’t remember where). Anyway, I hope they are. And yeah, Mechaike + idols are always the best.

By the way, being so secretive is just hyping it up more! :p I love old AKB so it sounds good to me whatever it is.

2. vethera

Hi blue can i ask u something, where i can download subtitle for “HKT48 no Odekake” ??? Once you do not continue, I do not know what to look for on the site where else to download serial advanced…can u help me blue

BLUE You’re BACK! You’re BACK! You’re BACK!
     YAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~!!!!!
    This episode, honestly, made me tired. Rikopi worked her cute little oshiri off in this one. I really think it’s amazing to see the difference between what us “normal” people do everyday and what “idols” do everyday. Rikopi talks about how hard it is to make a bed and clean up a room? Only an idol could think that way, yet I don’t judge her because her work is just as hard, but in a different way I suppose. Still, if given the choice between being an idol or a housekeeper at a hotel, well, we all know what anyone would probably pick right?  Excellent episode! And glad you are back Blue!

I feel like appearing on this show makes the members realize just how lucky they are that they’re an idol. Sure, the whole love-ban thing sucks, especially for a teenage girl, and all those lessons must be hard, but I think most girls would rather do that than have to make beds or package mentaiko.

And thanks, I’m happy to be back!

4. daifugoeyes

Ah! Blue is back (oh well your break was so short It was there wasnt break at all)
    And the riming is perfect!
    Thank you blue.

You’re back! Welcome back blue! I missed your subs even though you weren’t really gone for long. Thanks for this episode~

Man, cleaning is the worst job I ever did. At first it’s not so bad, but the repetitive strain you get from doing the same thing over and over kills, especially shoulder pain. Rikopi was pretty good though, while she was a lot slower than the real cleaner, the real cleaner did specifically say that she was still quicker than she expected for her first time. I’m glad Rikopi got an episode as well, she’s one of the members I particularly like, although she’s not sexy, no matter what she says. I did feel a bit disappointed though when the obvious truth hit me that Boss isn’t going to get an episode because, you know, she’s still a young girl. The main thing I’ve been getting from this show though, is that although being an idol is a pretty good job for a teenage girl, both pay and condition wise, most of these girls if faced with a situation where they had to do a thankless job could probably adapt.

PS: I gave subbing a shot, and I’m just not up to the task, sad but true. Turns out understanding the general meaning of what’s going on can’t cut it. That said, I’m slowing working through all the unsubbed episodes of Nogidoko, Odekake and *cough* Momoclo-Chan.

PS 2: I know it’s weirdly late to make such a comment but; I saw Sakai Mei in something that was subbed for Non’s birthday and she does look like Fukagawa Mai, despite the near decade-large age gap. And I finally looked at Maimai properly and she’s beautiful, and now I have a big crush (not as big as the one I have for Nee-san, though)

I find cleaning cathartic in a sense and I love doing it, but yeah, having to do it for an extended period of time would be both mentally and physically taxing. And once again, the pay was abysmal. 🙁

I don’t know what the labor laws are like in Japan, but yeah, I think only 16 y/o+ members are able to participate. I wanted to see Akiyoshi!! But at the same time, I’m kinda glad that’s the case, I don’t want to sub Nako/Miku-centric episodes…

Aww, that’s a bummer. It’s always nice seeing other independent subbers, although you could always join a big subbing group like Aidol and help with timing, maybe? I haven’t watched any Momoclo-chan (all I know is that purple is my favorite), is it any good?

Yes! It’s insane how much they look alike! And yay, some love for Neesan! She’s awesome and she’s killing it on Ebisho. I love how she’s able to make fun of herself, that’s a good quality to have.

Yeah I’d like to see Akiyoshi as well, especially now that she seems to actually be talking in shows a lot more. And also, correct me if I’m wrong, but she seems to tell a lot of quite harsh jokes, which I like. Are you a NakoMiku anti? I don’t really know enough about them to agree, the only members I’ve ever been able to feel any real dislike for are Itano, Kasai and Watanabe Miyuki. I might think about subbing again in another six months, I think it would be a good learning exercise if nothing else (most of the Japanese people I know speak slowly for my benefit).

I was a bit hesitant mentioning Momoclo because 48G fans seem to generally dislike them the most out of rival groups, but yeah Momoclo-Chan is a good show. The whole thing looks like it was made for about 50p, but it’s really varied and mostly shot on location, which I like. All the members have a very active sense of humour as well. My favourite is Tamai Shiori (yellow), but Takagi Reni (purple) is second. Watching some of the older episodes can be quite painful though, because Reni was obviously anorexic at the time, and the whole fandom is very relieved to see her looking a lot healthier these days.

About Nee-san, I’ve always liked her, and noticed her because she’s the same age as me. I always thought she was pretty, but it was EbiFri that showed me she was funny as well. I guess you need a sense of humour if you’re a 28 year old idol, but I genuinely laughed out loud when I saw her 80’s hostess costume, it was so spot on.

Yeah, she’s paired with Natsumikan a lot these day (Mikan Sisters)! They’re a riot, and it’s amazing how well-spoken and witty they are for their age, especially compared to NakoMiku who are just a year younger. And no, I’m not a NakoMiku anti, but I’m annoyed by HKT mgmt pushing 12 y/o again. If they want 3rd gens included, they should definitely pick Sae. Ah, so I take it you don’t like members caught in scandals?

I think 48G fans are threatened by MomoClo, as the latter seem to appeal to the public much more. And they’re songs are actually nice! I think it’s good they finally have real rivals (I consider 46 to be a part of 48), otherwise they’ll keep being complacent. Yikes, I just looked up old pictures of Reni, and you’re right. She must have been under a lot of pressure, but I’m glad she ok now!

Seriously, I showed my mom and she told me how she looked like that back then, too. And then on the next episode, she was singled out and had to wear that brown blazer, lol. Have you seen SKE48 Musume ni Ikaga? Instead of going as a daughter, Neesan had to go as a new wife. She was great though!

No, I’m not really bothered by scandals, because I think the members should be able to date, in fact a lot of members I like were involved in them; Sasshi, Yuka, Minarun, Sae, Sayaka. I particularly didn’t like those three members because they represent a kind of cloying femininity which is submissive towards men and ruthless towards other women. I know that sounds really harsh, but I can’t really explain it in a nice way. And Kasai’s scandal did seem genuinely quite shameful and wasn’t really comparable to any of the other 48G rumours.

The HKT management does frustrate me the most tbh. I don’t really have an issue with Meru/Mio, but it seems like an odd choice compared to Haruppi/Sakura. If they push Mikan Sisters though, I’d love that, still seems within the realm of possibility.

I kind of agree that N46 are basically a 48G sister group, just with a stronger self-image and identity than the others. I think MomoClo act as 48G’s real rivals because they give something completely different, where so many other idol groups are just like weaker versions of 48G, and Perfume arguably aren’t really idols anymore. And yeah, some of MomoClo’s songs are genuinely really good. I’m really glad Reni is healthy again because she’s genuinely a really nice girl, very kind and supportive of the younger members.

And about Neesan, I have to look that episode up. I’m preferring the new EbiSho over the old EbiFri, because it focuses in more on the funnier members, with the pushed members getting less time. I actually like SKE’s pushed members like Shibata, WMatsui etc, but they get enough screen time anyway.

Oh, I see what you mean. I don’t get that vibe from Milky, but I kinda see it in Tomochin and Kasai. Wasn’t there a rumor floating around that they bullied Sasshi or something? Who knows, they could be total sweethearts in real life, but yeah, I get what you mean.

Yep, I’m a first gen oshi so I’d love nothing more than to see Haruppi/Sakura leading the group again, but I guess in the grand scheme of things, that doesn’t really matter. While I hate HKT management in many ways, I’m glad they’re pushing various members from different gens. I wouldn’t want HKT going down NMB’s path.

Someday I’ll get into other female idol groups! It’s just too hard and time-consuming trying to get into other groups when I’m following the 48G, Arashi, and Kisumai. -.-

I still like EbiFri a bit better, but EbiSho is still my favorite idol show on right now. I hope Okubo keeps MC-ing SKE shows, since she’s from Aichi, too.

Nope, sorry. I believe that the arc is taken by another subber. He’s Indonesian, but another person is re-translating it into English: http://hunternoblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/english-subtitle-140108-hkt48-no.html