NOGIBINGO!2 EP07 – English Subs

Okutogasu 1, 2014 by

NOGIBINGO2EP07

On this episode, the second gens will, once again, try to complete different missions in an attempt to get closer to their first gen senpais. Will they succeed? Or will their nerves get to them?

Also, for anyone who wants to know where the “Now!” (Ima desho!) joke is from, it’s from this commercial: http://youtu.be/0mKEeqzqJtc?t=19s.

Oh, and I changed the font color back to white, but if you prefer the yellow, let me know. I thought maybe the white subs were easier on the eyes, but I personally find it a bit harder to read.

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] Nogibingo 2 EP07

Original Air Date: 2/21/14
Featuring: Ito Karin, Matsumura Sayuri, Kitano Hinako, Shiraishi Mai, Hori Miona, and Nagashima Seira

42 thoughts on “NOGIBINGO!2 EP07 – English Subs

1. daifugoeyes

Thank you Blue-san! You are great!
    Didn’t watch the episode yet, I’ll watch it when I’ll end writing the comment lol
    And Im laughing hard because of ‘Okutogasu’. Ha, Bakashige is great as well! And Maikomu that messes up between September and August.
    P.S: in Russian, August sounds like ‘Avgoost’, haha.

Were you the person I was talking to on twitter about this? I don’t really know who is who on twitter. If you have a twitter, let me know- I’ll follow ppl who I talk to on here. 🙂

Are you Russian? I have no idea where she got the whole Okuto part from. You’d think she’d be better at it since she knows Russian. -.-

1. daifugoeyes

Nope, I didn’t talk to you on twitter about this~
        And I’m Russian, yes. There isn’t any connection to ‘Okatu’ lol. All 48Group membet has to learn how to write August. They are asked about it too much. But the answers are always funny.
        This episode is really cute. Miona is so adorable!
        And thanks to Blue-san Im getting to know Nogi46, so Im thanking Blue-san even more.

1. daifugoeyes

Oh lol I never talked to a russian fan too, what doesn’t make sense. But I know there are russian fans as I always download 48g songs and the names are always in russian.
            As for Nogi, Miona is increasing her rank. At first I didn’t like her at all but she is so cute and I like cute things&Idols lol.

Thanks, Blue 😀 I’m gonna have to save this for later tonight but I really liked the hidden cam game from last ep so I’m looking forward to more. I’m not fussy about sub font (as long as it’s readable) but I did find yellow easier for my eyes to track. It seemed to stand out better than the usual white subs do.

By the way, how are you liking Nogizaka? Any favourite member(s) yet from subbing? Personally, I think it’s the best senbatsu since early AKB so I have too many favourites, but I think I could narrow it down to 4 who slightly edge out the rest for me – Sakurai, Hashimoto, Takayama, and Shiraishi.

Yeah, I think the yellow is a lot easier to read, too, but it messed with my eyes when I was subbing (maybe because I was doing it in the dark, late at night, for hours, lol). I’ll probably go back to it, but I just wanted to see what the general consensus was.

Yes! I’m still too preoccupied with HKT and SKE (and to a lesser extent, AKB) to keep up with them, but I really like Ikuchan, Minami, and Wakasama for the first gens, and Hori and Kotoko for the second gens. But honestly, I still don’t know a lot about them, so my opinions may change! Also, haha, I guess our tastes are really different, huh? 😛

I’m really glad you’re liking N46, they’ve become my second favourite group after SKE. It’s probably not a surprise but my favourite member is Kazumin, who’s genuinely witty, despite her love of fail gags. I’m glad you like Wakasama as well, she’s a genuinely really lovely girl; you can often see her reassuring or praising the other members when they’re a bit down. The group is so strong that I would have a hard time listing all the members I like; but alongside Kazumin I really like Maiyan. She does come across really badly here, but she seems to be genuinely very shy, probably because she was bullied at school, and only opens up very slowly. The one I was really glad to see though, was Seirarin. She’s not that cute, especially compared to the rest of N46 who are generally very cute indeed, so she doesn’t get many chances to shine, but she just seems really lovely and easy to relate to here.

I’m probably way off the mark- and honestly I don’t really pay attention to her so I shouldn’t even say it- but Maiyan seems really standoffish and cold towards the second gens, and that’s really off-putting. 🙁 I can totally understand being reserved and introverted, but I feel like she could’ve done way more to make Kiichan feel comfortable, especially since the poor girl seemed scared out of her mind. Sometimes I feel like the whole “Hori center” debacle made her a lot more colder to the second gens, which I guess is understandable, but idk, it kinda leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Of course this is just my opinion, and anyone is free to tell me how dumb it is, but yeah, she’s just not for me.

On the other hand, Seirarin was amazing- kind, funny, friendly, kept the conversation going, seemed genuinely interested in what Hori had to say, and even laughed when Hori asked that rude fart question. She’s the kind of girl I’d love to be friends with, and I’m glad I got to see that side of her.

Kinda wished they tried it with Wakasama. I feel like she’s that type of senpai who all the kouhai love and adore. 🙂

Yeah, Wakasama probably would have been a better choice, or Reika who everyone seems to like (and victimize). When it comes to Maiyan: Maybe my perspective is clouded because I’m a guy and I think she’s the most beautiful member in 48G, even more so than Mocchi who I used to think was no. 1 in that sense. And it might also be because I see a lot of my own problems in her (low confidence, low self esteem, unwillingness to trust others). If she’s not for you though that’s cool, though, she’s not my oshimen, Kazumin is. I wouldn’t feel bad about rejecting her based on what you see on TV; it’s the only place you’ll learn anything about the members’ personalities anyway.

Yeah, I feel there were a lot of better choices for this “experiment,” but I get why they’d want Maiyan for it. The whole point was bridging the gap between them, and I feel like maybe Maiyan was one of the most distant.

Yeah, I really wish they had a theater where they could perform. I learn so much more about the personalities of the members by watching LODs, and I’m sure if I were to see her in a more comfortable, cozy environment, I’d see her in a different light. My opinion of her will probably change in the future anyway (probably for the better); first impressions are never to be trusted.

I had the same first impressions about Maiyan: cold/mean, selfish, etc. But over time I realized that’s not her at all, she’s just less expressive and a little distant until she feels comfortable with the people around her. So if you just put her in a room with someone else who’s uncomfortable or can’t lighten the atmosphere, Maiyan stays stuck in her reserved mode.

I forgot to mention how much I love Matsui Rena last time (I can literally watch her Ameba Studio shows all day), because I was only thinking of original Nogi members, but Maiyan kinda reminds me of Rena. Rena used to be way more shy and had (maybe still has?) the same problems being mistaken for cold/mean when she was just unconfident and introverted.

I think Maiyan’s (and this fits for Rena too) beauty actually hurts her in this respect. She doesn’t have the same soft cutesy looks and mannerisms as most idols, it’s more mature and adult-like. So instead of seeing her as the shy flawed girl that she is and sympathizing with her, that cool beauty and lack of expression can make it seem like she’s actually confident and intentionally cold. But when she’s happy and comfortable and smiles… it melts my heart! <3

You know, you’re completely right. Because she’s so beautiful, it makes it hard to believe that she’s unconfident and shy; everything she does just comes off like she’s above it all, but that’s not true at all. I made the mistake of judging her purely on her looks and the way she acted, without taking into consideration what she’s actually feeling. The Rena comparison put that in perspective for me, so thank you for that!!

I wonder if she’d be much warmer if she had a really gui-gui kouhai like Murashige or Tani around. That’d be interesting to see!

That would be Sayurin’s job! Although they’re friends, not a kouhai relationship, Maiyan starts to take on some of Sayurin’s traits when they’re together. It doesn’t quite fit Maiyan, but you can tell she loves that about Sayuri and tries to feed off it. There are many examples but this full episode is good (around 20:50 for the Maiyan x Sayurin part) – http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxvzpu_2012-08-22-nogizaka46-m-on-special-english-sub_music

Maiyan is SO much more likable here. Being around people who she’s comfortable with makes such a huge difference. And I’ve heard of this famous Maiyan x Sayurin pairing! They’re cute, that’s for sure! <3 And I'm glad she has someone goofy and fun like Sayurin around. 🙂

Ty for the link!

4. fugu

i knew u trying hard to push “side groups & side members” but in the process u seems to forget the core.. the more u subs the more u like staff in 48management

I’m sorry, I don’t seem to understand what you’re trying to say. Because I sub sister group content, I’m like a 48 staff member? Also, I’m not trying to push anyone (not like I have the power to, anyway). Otherwise, the only thing I’d be subbing is Aoi-related videos.

5. spicycake510spicycake510

Thanks for subbing this episode! Haha it’s cool you like Wakasama, that’s one of my favorite members. She is really cool and cute at the same time. My favorite is Nanasemaru ^^ She is really nice even though she is a bit quiet XD Looking forward to the next episode and glad you’re liking the group so far!

Yeah, she has a cool, calm aura, and she seems really kind. She seems like an ikemen, too, which is a plus, lol. Oops, I forgot about Nanase, I like her a lot, too. Seems really sweet, and as Tani would say, her smile could save the world. 🙂

6. KidLeader93

blue-san..can u help me uploading nogibingo2 ep1-4..i know subshiro sub that epi..but when i trying their softsub..its not working..the video will be freeze everytime i use the sub..so can u upload it on your dailymotion channel..been waiting to watch the epi..

Have you tried contacting subshiro about this? Maybe they’ll do that for you. As for the softsubs, I never use them, so I haven’t tried. I’m not sure if it’ll work on my computer either.

Ah BLUE, I got to this one a little late after you posted it. I am not the biggest fan of Nogizaka, but they are really growing on me! I loved the hidden cam episodes here. Ikuta san is kawaaaaai! Shiraishi Mai is Kiiiireeeeii. I am looking for the oddball funny one out of them all though. I am not sure I found her yet, but I’m sure she’s there somewhere. I can’t wait to watch more. Thanks again BLUE!

Through twitter? I don’t have any of the episodes downloaded and I’m not very comfortable with uploading another subber’s videos on my page without permission, so I’d have to wait until you get a reply. 🙁

8. Spicycake510

Haha well I’m glad that you like her! Her smile is what caught my attention in the first place! I’m also pretty glad that you changed your mind about Maiyan because she is my second favorite. When I was first learning about the members i didn’t really know what to think about Maiyan but seeing her on Nogibingo and Nogidoko really made me like her since she’s so random sometimes. I think I kind of related to her in that shy manner since I am horribly shy at talking to people that I don’t know well.

I definitely get that. I’m shy around strangers as well, but not as much as Maiyan is. The weird thing is, although Nanase seems shy as well (and I feel like she’s just as beautiful, if not more, than Maiyan), her shyness comes off sweet?

1. spicycake510spicycake510

Yea it does feel like Nanase’s shyness seem very sweet compared to Maiyan’s. Maybe its just their personalities or their looks. Nanase has a very innocent shy feeling beautiful face while Maiyan’s is more of a striking beauty that makes you think oh she’s a model. If it was me as a second gen I probably would have chosen Nanase or Maiyan because they both feel very shy. Maiyan seems hard to approach like in a high place like Nanase said once on Nogidoko and it does kinda feel like that.

9. LionZ

Hey Blue!

This is LionZ. I don’t know if you still remember me contacting you a while back but I’ve been watching your videos and the rate you release these subtitles are really amazing. When you started subbing Nogibingo, it seems like I always visit your site more and more lol, checking if there are any new releases.

Anyways about the subtitles, maybe you can put the shadow to 0, increase the font size bigger and have a thicker outline instead to make it easier to read.

About the episode, I really liked how they have these segments which really show another side of the members. It really kinda hits home that they are ultimately just as ordinary as you and I. The distance between the generations, just as kouhai vs senpai, I wonder how it must be like for the other groups with many generations.

Anyways, do check out the first SNHello episode that I subbed 🙂

Hope to talk to you again!
    LionZ

Sorry! I’m not very good with names so I don’t quite remember, but thank you for your kind words and the font suggestion. I’ll try it out!

And yeah, the Nogi episodes so far have been pretty good. I love hidden camera stuff, so this was right up my alley. I think the generations are closer in the 48G, but mostly because they have more opportunities to work together, especially in the theaters and such, but it will be interesting to see this done with other groups.

Thanks for the link! I’ve been waiting for someone to sub SNHello. Glad to see it picked up! 🙂

10. Hastyo listyanto

This episode is great, thanks Blue san for subbing this great episode.
    Nagashima seira was amazing. she is very lovable person Lol. about maiyan, she is beautiful….  but shy, it make her seems hard to approached, like nanase said at nogidoko ep52

Seira was really awesome! Nice, friendly, down-to-earth, and funny. What a winning combination. Maiyan’s beauty is definitely intimidating for sure. If she hasn’t already, I hope she starts opening up more to the second gens because they all seem to respect her a lot.

11. Rika

Hey,
    Sorry to disturb you but, the link to this episode doesn’t work.  Do you know where could I watch this?