NOGIBINGO!2 EP06 – English Subs

July 19, 2014 by

NOGIBINGO2EP06

The timing is still off, but I realized some people may not have the raw files necessary to watch it with the softsubs. I’ve uploaded the video in its original state, but when I get it fixed I’ll reupload.

Anyway, on this episode, the outcome of the first gen versus second gen revenge battle will finally be decided. On the second half of this episode, the second gens will attempt to get closer to their first gen senpais by doing various missions aimed at shortening the distance between them. Will they succeed?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] Nogibingo 2 EP06

Original Air Date: 2/14/14
Featuring: Nogizaka46 Generation 1 and 2

19 thoughts on “NOGIBINGO!2 EP06 – English Subs

1. suberi

(this is the poster formerly known as takawaifu – I had some security issues with “takawaifu” accounts so now I’m using suberi for new ones)

First off, thanks for the subs 🙂 I’ll try them later because I can’t dl the file now. But I did find this (H!O link, dunno if I can post full links here)

index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&showfiles=1&torrent=69145

It says (sound fixed) in the description. Maybe you were using a bad raw?

Hmm, that’s strange. If you want your old account back, I’ll ask Mai to get it back for you.

Yeah, that’s what I thought at first, but after downloading it and checking it, nope- I was using the right raw. The weird thing is that the sound messes up after like the 23rd minute mark when it’s opened in Aegisub, but I have no problems with it when I’m watching it on VLC/Quicktime/xvid4psp (my encoder). I’m going to ask my tech-savvy friend for help later, but right now I’m too frustrated. I just want to forget about it, lol.

2. suberi

Wish I could help but the most I’ve done is used a basic subtitle editor to change text and fonts on softsubs.
    If I understand right, you can’t adjust the timing right with the raw. so you can’t mux it for a hardsub video upload?  I’ll have to dl the file later and test it out.

Oh and don’t worry about my account, What I meant was other site accounts with that name, like dailymotion are deleted. I’m using the name suberi on them now, so I’ll be using it here too. Too many different names makes me forget what to use where.

I’m going to test it out with a different encoder to see if it’ll work. Someone on twitter told me the softsubs matched perfectly with their raw, so I’m now very confused. :S

Ah, ok, I’m pretty bad with names but I’ll try remembering that. Takawaifu –> Suberi, Takawaifu –> Suberi.

3. Spicycake510

Thanks for subbing episode 6 man! Really appreciate you for spreading the Nogi love out there! :DD Oh and the raw that i downloaded from hello-online was timed perfectly with the subs.

Hi BM!!
     The subs worked great. You didn’t have the last minute or so subbed but it didn’t matter since it was just a preview of the next episode. Overall, very good! I am slowly learning more about Nogizaka. I dunno though.. is it just me, or does watching them really make you appreciate the first gen AKB girls who really pioneered AKBINGO and made it a classic show in the idol universe? Still, I do like some of these girls already. Great stuff!

Yeah, for some reason, the sound cut off around the 22-23rd minute mark when I was subbing it. I have no idea why, but I figured since it was a preview it wouldn’t be that important.

I’m learning about them as well. So far, I’m really liking the second gens, but I think that’s because I like the underdogs, haha. I’m not sure if it’s because of rose colored glasses, but the early days of AKBINGO was really the best. It’ll always have a special place in my heart since that’s how I got into AKB in the first place.

5. suberi

Well, I dl’d the raw overnight and tried it – everything looks good. I Also tried muxing in the subs and got not errors, everything lines up except some of the very last lines seem a little slower, but I don’t think I would have even noticed if you didn’t say anything. I’m far from being an expert but it sounds like something in the raw’s encoding just doesn’t agree with your subbing tools.

So, thanks again for the subs! I haven’t watched these before because I was saving them in hopes they’d be subbed. The hidden cam segment is my favourite on Nogibingo so far.

Thanks for testing it out. Yeah, I’m still not sure what happened, but if the softsubs work for everyone else, I guess that’s good enough for me! 🙂

Most Ngzk fans agree with you; they all want them to appear more often, and maybe get a few songs of their own. I also think that their selection was a bit premature given that the first generation was a big group, and the number of graduations is still really low. It was nice to see at least a bit of bonding though, especially with members like Nanamin, who can be quite introverted herself. Hori’s reaction seriously cracked me up about half way through as well.

You also mentioned the old AKB generations. I really, really loved Ori A and K, especially K. And it’s weird because I even watched the old 0ji and 1ji59fun episodes, so there are some members I have really fond memories of, like Noro and Oshima who’d actually left the group already when I got into them.

I think Nogi not having a theater to perform in is making it really hard for me to learn about the 2nd gens. Having a large number of members in the 48G works because at least you can see unpushed/new members in theater performances and learn about them, but with Nogi I’m just like, “Who are you?” But that also stems from me not knowing much about Nogi in the first place. It’d be great if the 2nd gens can at least get one song in every single. -.-

Yeah, the old gens were great, and sometimes I miss those early AKBINGO days (never really watched 1ji59fun). But maybe they just seem that way because I wasn’t as jaded as I am now.

Nope! It’s Aoi and Chiichan! They’re my #1 and #2! But I like Wakasama a lot too, especially her ikemen side~

7. kami

oh my i thought i would see rena 🙁 pls just skip that episodes… jump straight to episode when Rena appear on nogibingo…

we want rena
    we want rena

Sorry for double posting, but is your DM profile pic Wakasama and Ikuchan from N46? My eyesight isn’t so good,tbh. If so, I love Wakasama, so much intensity!

9. SYkim

It must be hard for 2nd generation to talk with they’re senpai. I’m glad they make a segment like this.
    btw, thank you blue-san for the sub! ^^

Yeah, since I live in the U.S., I’ve never experienced the whole senpai-kouhai dynamic, but I’d imagine it’d be pretty nerve-racking. I hope the members do grow more closer, though.