HKT Shakariki48! EP02 – English Subs

July 14, 2014 by

Shakariki02

This episode is a continuation of the last episode featuring Sakura working at a ramen store. With the store finally opening, Sakura will fully experience the craziness and intensity that comes with working at a popular ramen store on the weekend. Although she’ll be forced to do unpleasant, tiring work like washing dishes and chopping up onions, all her hard work will be rewarded in the end when she receives her paycheck.

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HKT Shakariki48 EP02

Original Air Date: 7/10/14
Featuring: Miyawaki Sakura

bluementaiko

About the author: bluementaiko

Hi, you can call me Blue. I'm an independent subber. Currently working on Hyakkaten 3. Since I work alone, nothing is 100%. Feel free to talk to me, offer suggestions, etc.! My oshi is Motomura Aoi, and my favorite group is HKT. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ first. Thank you!!

30 thoughts on “HKT Shakariki48! EP02 – English Subs

1. daifugoeyes

Thank you Blue-san!
    Im happy you are realising so fast, you are making me hapoy every time!
    Blue-san is great. Thank you again!

I’m glad! For some weird reason, the second episode aired like a day or two before I thought it was supposed to. I didn’t want to fall behind on my second week, so I subbed and released it as fast as possible!

I’m not that surprised, because pushed idols work very had, but for her first day on the job Sakura actually did really well, except with the onions (I’ve been cooking for myself for 10 years and I still can’t cut food fast). I don’t really care about cute idols all that much, but Sakura seems seriously sweet which is never a bad thing. I am kind of surprised no-one noticed her, but maybe that got cut out if it happened.

She did really well and it’s cool that coming in 11th in the election didn’t inflate her ego, or at least not from what I can see. She seemed perfectly humble, obedient, and like you said, sweet. This might be weird coming from an Aoi oshi, but I’m not very fond of idols who cry at the smallest harsh remark, so seeing Sakura nod her head and take that scolding (not really the proper word, but I can’t think of anything else) from that cook like an adult was great to see. Admirable, even!

Yes! With Odekake, I had to recolor every individual line and that took a while to do. With yellow subs I don’t have to worry about the subs being hard to read and it makes things much faster for me!

I have a bit too many requests at the moment and am back logged, so I’m not sure I can take any more requests. When I feel like I can take on more, I’ll make another post. Sorry about that!

1. Rodrigo Pacheco

No no, sorry. I just want to take some questions. Probably my poor english lead you to a misunderstood.

My intention was not to ask you, but to know information about how can i request it and to who.

You see, i don’t know if you remember, some time ago, i’d ask you about a translation of a special dokiri of Shukan. I am still eager about it.
            And if i do remember, you said something about a list or something, that says who is subbing what and, well a lot of things to ask, and  I thought that having a dialogue here would be inappropriate, so I asked.

I am really sorry.

3. takawaifu

Thanks for yet another speedy sub. Before I found your site I was sometimes waiting up to 2 weeks for a new subbed AKBINGO or whatever. 2 weeks! I’m so spoiled now 😀

I like the show so far, but honestly, I think it will start to get boring if they don’t include more members together. I assume they will and they just started with their ace.

Oh, and I like the yellow subs. When I think yellow subs, I think of those big ugly default subs for movies, but these look nice and kinda pop better than white and makes it easier to read. Especially on a show like NOGIBINGO with all the distracting bright colours and whatnot, it’s easy to follow.

Lol, I’m not usually this fast, but my family is at our other house in the middle of the desert for a few weeks and I have nothing better to do. This isn’t my normal pace, I’ll slow down eventually… :X

Yep, and like 6 minutes of this episode was all recap footage. I hope we see the girls working together soon, otherwise it’ll be kinda bland.

I’m glad you like it! I’m absolutely terrible at anything artsy, so deciding on what font/size/color to use is the hardest part for me. I must have adjusted the font color and size about 20 times during the first episode. Still kinda meh about it, but using one color makes life easier for me.

Blue, you are seriously the best. Arigato! I really loved this second half. Miyawaki has my total respect. I am hoping we actually get to see what they buy with the money and how the rest of the members react to one of their own working. I think that would be fun to see. They could’ve cut out the six minute recap and had all that in there, don’t you think?
     Anyway, I am beyond happy to see more HKT stuff, and it’s all thanks to you. Keep them coming Blue!

Sakura did really well, I’m proud of her. I just wish it was more group oriented. One member focused episodes are fantastic if said member is your oshimen, but if it’s a member you’re not very fond of, there’s not much of an incentive to watch. >.< And yeah, that was a really long recap. Hope it's just a one-time thing.

5. DeaneDeane

Woah, So Fast as expected but Woah SO FAST >_<.
    You are legit the fastest subber i have ever seen and so grateful that you do this.
    Will enjoy watching this 😀

6. E-one RezE-one Rez

Sasuga blue! so fast as ever
    about the show,I think the good thing they choose one member for each episode is , it show more of their character and how they gonna overcome the situations
    if they put 2-3 members per episode we can see more members character which also good
    but since they already use being in a group, I guess they can overcome the situation a bit easier then being alone,well that is just my opinion though 😀

Yeah, there are definitely both pros and cons to the whole one member, one job thing. Like you said, it helps people get to know individual members a lot more, but at the same time, a little bit more interaction between the members won’t hurt. I’m excited to see who is working next episode though (hopefully it’s Aoi haha).

This is to Rodrigo since I couldn’t reply to your last post for some reason and couldn’t find a way to privately message you.

You don’t need to be sorry! I’m sorry for misunderstanding, thank you for clarifying it. 🙂 I do remember you making that request, I’m sad to see no one has picked it up yet. As for the list you might be talking about, it’s a sub compilation for HKT only. Here’s the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AhwP2uy8cdbudE1teE9NRkxnTXlQRXRINmJIR3hXa3c&usp=sharing

I’m not sure anything like that exists for AKB shows unfortunately.

If you’d like to contact me privately, email me at [email protected] or let me know who you are on twitter so I can follow you and we can DM. If you’re ok with waiting maybe like a month for the subs, I might be able to do it for you.