HKT Shakariki48! EP01 – English Subs

July 9, 2014 by

Shakariki01

Welcome to HKT’s brand new show, Shakariki48! The  idea is that the girls will work part-time at various places and use the money they earn to repay the fans who have supported them through thick and thin. By working earnestly, the members will learn the importance of hard work, humility, and money.

The first member to work part-time is Miyawaki Sakura. Where will she work?

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HKT Shakariki48 EP01
(There are various uploads of this episode, but I used this raw)

Original Air Date: 7/5/14
Featuring: Miyawaki Sakura

bluementaiko

About the author: bluementaiko

Hi, you can call me Blue. I'm an independent subber. Currently working on Hyakkaten 3. Since I work alone, nothing is 100%. Feel free to talk to me, offer suggestions, etc.! My oshi is Motomura Aoi, and my favorite group is HKT. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ first. Thank you!!

39 thoughts on “HKT Shakariki48! EP01 – English Subs

1. takawaifu

Oh, Jesus Christ superstar! Thanks for the subs, Blue!

My first impressions of the show are it’s a good concept and I like the way it shows a more “normal” everyday side to the idols but I hope they give them more interesting jobs and let some of them work together.  It’s hard to judge it just yet because it was more of an introduction episode with the best bits previewed for next week.

Yeah, I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. The concept is ok, but since I’m a huge fan of seeing the girls interact with one another, I’m not really sold on this “one person, one job” concept. I wish they were working together like TTMC in that cafe episode of their Sekai wo Muchu show. That was a lot more entertaining than this, unfortunately. 🙁

Kind of pathetic, but watching this reminded me of how much I used to hate this kind of job, I’m sure if I lived in Japan I would have got fired on the first day I worked somewhere like this. I was always wondering what to do, just like Sakura at the end. Plus if I was an idol, I’d probably be thinking “But I already do a hard job…”. Having said that, I want to watch more of this, because idols are tough, and I want people to see that clearly.

Also, what’s up with the nasal voice thing all women who promote Japanese shops do?

Oh definitely, I hate not having a set task to do. I’d be twiddling my thumbs, probably getting yelled at by the boss for not doing enough. And yeah, I feel like being an idol is just as tough as working part-time, so I’m not sure what they’re trying to say? It’s nice that they’re using the money they earn to do something nice for their fans though.

Omoshiroi!!!
    I wish they had a group of the girls doing it and not just one, but at the same time, my heart was going all doki doki doki for Sakura chan! I want her to do well! She probably was thinking that the “hard” work she does as a dancer and idol is nothing compared to working a real job. So this is a great concept for sure!
     You are killing me though with these two-parters. I hope you can get the next half of this out soon. As always, great job on the subs. I love what you do BM for us all!

One of my gripes about this show is that it’s single member focused. I think it’d be a lot more enjoyable and entertaining if the girls worked in maybe groups of 3-5. But I guess when it’s Aoi’s turn, I’d be singing a different tune, lol.

It’s not my fault this time! The next part won’t air until tomorrow!

Thanks! I kinda like the show. Hopefully, my favorite members will not be so busy to participate in this show.

Yeah, it’s a bit iffy for me. I’m not sure how long the show is going to last (maybe a quarter?) and with Sakura taking up 2 episodes, I’m not sure how many other members we’ll see. Hopefully some of the jobs require more than one girl working.

5. Bambang

can you upload it in DM? my internet cant download torrent 🙁
    and I cant find another download link except jpon but its size really AMAZING 🙂

1. Bambang

ah im didnt see there was click to see,
      im a bit tired lately, and thanks for the sub.
      i know a little about hkt before, and just this year i became fans of hkt because your odekake sub 😀

6. permisi

staff-san thats quite good idea you have there but somehow i found something awkward.
    if they persist continue this show it would be better to pick outdoor job like in “Harvest Moon”

tehe 😛

7. Kris

Thanks Blue, your subs are great. I just watched up to episode 4.. and I find this show boring. Mostly because the overwhelmingly unnecessary background comment. It will be better if the girls are more encouraged to show some initiative. So the shows focus more on the girls than the background commentator. Also the previous episode recap is somewhat too long, especially in episode 2. 😀

8. Pingback: HKT Shakariki48! Ep 01 | HKT48 Subs