New Subbing List

July 8, 2014 by

Hi, everyone.

Thank you for all your suggestions. 🙂 Unfortunately I won’t be able to do them all, but I’ll try my best to at least fulfill the ones that were requested more than once.

With that said, HKT’s Shakariki was the most popular choice so I will be picking it up. I’ll have the first episode out tomorrow, and I’m hoping I can keep up with it every week.

I’ll also be doing a few episodes of SKE’s Sekai Seifuku Joshi, but for this I’m going to be biased and sub the episodes I personally enjoyed. But if you feel strongly about an episode to the point that YOU NEED TO SEE IT, then let me know and I’ll probably do it for you.

For Nogizaka, would you guys prefer Nogidoko or Nogibingo 2? I still haven’t asked subshiro46 whether I could pick up Nogibingo where they left off (ep.4), but if they give me the green light I wouldn’t mind completing that series. However, if you prefer NogiDoko, please let me know what episodes you’d like to see subbed.

On top of that, I’ll be doing a few other requests here and there, like some dvd extras and whatnot. I should really be better organized and provide you with a concrete list of things I’m going to sub, but I’m quite lazy when it comes to things like that. Sorry!

Categories
bluementaiko

About the author: bluementaiko

Hi, you can call me Blue. I'm an independent subber. Currently working on Hyakkaten 3. Since I work alone, nothing is 100%. Feel free to talk to me, offer suggestions, etc.! My oshi is Motomura Aoi, and my favorite group is HKT. If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ first. Thank you!!

44 thoughts on “New Subbing List

Sorry about that! 🙁 But like I said, I’ll always prioritize the sister groups over AKB, not because I don’t like AKB, but because AKB has enough subbers.

1. 宮出 インドラ宮出 インドラ

i prefer nogibingo 2 over nogidoko
    they did a lot of ad lib show on eps 5-12 so im so curious to what they’re saying 🙂

as for sekai seifuku joshi i i hope you’ll translate any episodes which ego yuuna is in 😀
    since most of the ske girls i like is in team e so any episodes you sub would be good to me as well

ah, if u have a tiny spare time in your busy translating schedule, please do the sub for shuukan akb eps 167.
    please forgive me if im asking too much hehe m(_ _)m

I don’t really remember what they did on Nogibingo 2 (I might have even skipped watching it?), but it’ll be nice to do pure variety instead of location-based variety like Odekake and even Shakariki. I hope it’s funny!

I’m considering doing some of the older episodes, so I’m not sure Egochan is in them yet. I have yet to watch all the episodes, but I’ll definitely see if I could do one with her in it.

Sorry, I’m probably not going to have time to do AKB-related things. :/ Maybe you can ask some other subbing group?

1. 宮出 インドラ宮出 インドラ

actually, shuukan akb 167 is an episode where lovetan briefly tells her thought about her permanent transfer to HKT.  The episode itself took place in fukuoka and later at the show she went to HKT theater. Perhaps this small review could change your mind 😀

2. 宮出 インドラ宮出 インドラ

actually, shuukan akb 167 is the episode where lovetan briefly tells her thought about her permanent transfer to HKT.  The episode itself took place in fukuoka and later at the show she went to HKT theater. Perhaps this small review could change your mind 😀

2. Shabe

i think you should start with the incompleted nogibingo 2 first since it has only around 12ep then work on nogizaka which has a lot of episodes

Yeah, that might be a better idea. NogiDoko is a bit daunting to do because there are so many episodes. I’d have to be completely request-based on that one.

3. n4v1n4v1

Like I said in my comment in your previous post, I think can still enjoy nogibingo without subs, but nogidoko, they’re mainly talks/discussions withe the girls so I personally prefer nogidoko, =)
    As for the episodes, I was enjoying all of them, so just do any episodes you like,
    In the end, I’ll still enjoy the release, whatever your choice, :p

Yeah, I was originally going to do NogiDoko, but it seems that people want to see Nogbingo 2! completed. If I finish Nogibingo, I’ll move on to NogiDoko, though. 🙂

Yes, I’m sorry. I’ll be doing episode 64 since that was a request, but that’d be all, at least for the time being. I believe LonelyAvocado is going to continue subbing it, though.

4. takawaifu

I love that you’re doing more groups now. Your Odekake subs gave me a few more members I now love, and I probably wouldn’t have known them otherwise (except Chiyori who’s killing it on AKBINGO now lol). I don’t see much of SKE, so maybe I’ll find more favourites and hopefully start to see more SKE Tani!

For Nogizaka, I think NOGIBINGO would be more popular because most people probably don’t know Nogizaka that well and thanks to AKBINGO popularity, the name alone will draw it more attention. There’s also the fact it’s a short series and NogiDoko is ongoing.

However… I’m a pretty new fan but I do already know them, so I’m a little biased in liking NogiDoko best. You get to see more from the different members and it’s probably one of the best 48G shows. It’s also generally much harder to follow without subs. So I’ll give this one my vote, even though I’m probably in the minority.

Whatever you do, that’s a good looking list either way and I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for doing so much. 🙂

Thanks! I love HKT and they’re still my favorite group, but after exclusively subbing one group for so long, I need a change of scenery. I know Tani isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I love her in SKE. I can’t wait to see her in EbiFri 2!

I enjoy NogiDoko a lot more, too, but like you said, Nogibingo is pretty short and the connection to AKBingo may attract more people to the show. I’ll probably end up finishing that series first since there are only, like, 8 episodes left, and then move on to NogiDoko afterwards. That said, I still haven’t talked to subshiro about picking up where they left off… If I get denied then I’ll just move straight into NodiDoko, haha.

5. daifugoeyes

Anything is fine, Blue!
    Your subs are really great and I guess every 48g fan would be happy to watch everything and to know more girls (…or its just me?).
    Anyway, Im waiting for the Shakariki episode with exitment! As usual Blue is the best!

Thanks! 🙂

It took me a while to come out of the HKT/AKB bubble, but I’m glad I now follow SKE and even Nogizaka. It’s definitely a lot of fun getting to know new girls!

6. Garmr

I prefer Nogibingo! 2 over Nogidoko.
    But if you do Nogizaka tte, Doko? the episodes I would like to see is episode 93 which is the second part of an episode that have already been sub and episode 88 it look like it be funny or any that featuring the undergirls particularly Nakamoto Himeka.

Awesome, seems like Nogibingo is what I’ll work on first if I can get the ok on it. I’ll probably start subbing NogiDoko after I’m done with Nogibingo, so I’ll get to your request when that happens.

Tomorrow? Awesome, I’m glad I decided to not even bother trying to watch it in Japanese. For SJo, I couldn’t pick out any episodes I’d like, but maybe ones with popular graduated members who people can’t see any more, like Kinchan, Shawako, Ogichan, Kuwabara etc. For Nogidoko, again I’d like to suggest some episodes, but I never saved them. Maybe the episode where they go to Macau? And if you decide on Nogidoko instead of Nogibingo, the 2 episodes where they go to the mountains were amazing.

Most of the SJo episodes I watched were full of graduated members. 🙁 I love Kinchan and Kuwabara so I’ll try to find episodes that feature them heavily.

I’m going to sub Nogibingo first if I can get permission from subshiro, but after that I’ll probably move on to NogiDoko. When that happens, I’ll get to your requests. 🙂

Wow, another Kuwabara fan (she never had a nickname, right?)! I really liked her, she was a sweetheart. I wasn’t clear; the two episodes in the mountains I mentioned were Nogibingo ones, in case you decided on Nogidoko. If I ever made any requests, you’d probably just turn into the “Nogizaka episodes that feature Takayama and Shiraishi prominently” subber, and you probably don’t need that XD

8. Sid

I see. It’s understandable that one wants to do something else after doing the same show for so long. Thank you for all your work! I’m a fan nonetheless, and looking forward to your subs in the future no matter what show you’ll do. It’s good to get to to know other groups as well 🙂

Hmm, maybe? Seeing as I wasn’t a huge fan of Tonkotsu, it’ll depend on whether the bonus is any good. I technically have one Hyakkaten bonus part to still do, so yeah… -.-

9. takoyaki

It’s really cool that you’re taking on all three, but don’t overload yourself yeah? Just worried that you’ll take on too much after all our requests.

Also, as someone who watched all the NogiDoko and Nogibingo English subbed videos, I’d definitely say NogiDoko is the stronger show and needs subbing more. Just my opinion though. Also, I feel that the nature of Nogidoko’s content makes it more necessary to translate than Nogibingo, which is pretty simple in nature and that you’ll learn more about the group from Doko than Bingo. That said, either is fine.

Yeah, I have a bad tendency to overload myself sometimes, but this should keep me busy for a while. 🙂

I definitely enjoy Nogidoko more than Nogibingo as well, and like you said, Nogibingo is pretty self-explanatory, but it seems that most people want to see the second season completed. I’ll only have 8 episodes to do which should be simple enough. If HKT has no new show that needs subbing (I feel like they might get a new crown program after Geinin/Ebifri, though), then I’ll move onto Nogidoko after I’ve completed Nogibingo.

10. Waazhil Venarouz

yo blue, thanks for the hard work. you taking three show at same time. sure that will be hectic. anytime you need help, give me a call, UKN48 will in your service

#since i’m part of it