HKT48 no Odekake! EP31 – English Subs

July 6, 2014 by

Odekake31

This is the last  part of the Tokyo Summer Field Trip arc. On this episode, Goto puts the members through a trial of courage. Later, they head to a famous monjayaki restaurant in Tsukishima, where Tani’s special reflection notebook makes an appearance once more!

Goto, aka Perochan, is the center this time around.

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HKT48 no Odekake EP31

[Although I have one more Odekake! episode (ep.64) to sub due to a request, this is the final episode in the batch of episodes I claimed back in December. I have no plans to continue with Odekake! at the moment. However, LonelyAvocado has subbed episodes 32-44, so please check her blog out if you haven’t already! Thank you for watching!]

Original Air Date: 8/28/13
Featuring: Sashihara Rino, Goto Terumoto (one half of the comedy duo, Football Hour), Ota Aika, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Moriyasu Madoka, Okamoto Naoko, Sakaguchi Riko, Tani Marika, and Yamada Marina

26 thoughts on “HKT48 no Odekake! EP31 – English Subs

1. takawaifu

Congrats on a very well done job on Odekake! This was my first HKT series and I really enjoyed it.
    The quality of your subbing is great on it’s own, but the fact you release them so fast is amazing. I’m looking forward to your new projects too, thank you!

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it. 🙂

I didn’t release a lot in May, so I felt a bit guilty and have been trying to make up for lost time. I’m really happy I’m finally done with Odekake! now. 😀

2. E-one RezE-one Rez

wow! you done it! sugoii!!
    thank you for all your hard work to bring us subtitle so we fans can enjoy it more!
    It really help us a LOT!!

again thank you for your hard work!

3. daifugoeyes

Thank you for the hard work you did! You are great, really, really great!
    Thank you so much!
    Please continue subbing for the dans who can’t understand Japanese, no matter what! We will support you!
    Thank you so much, again!

….ANNNND you are amazing. I am so happy with this series. You brought me to a new place of love and respect for HKT. I think they have become my favorite group out of the entire AKB family. I really appreciate your hard work with these subs. I think you deserve a little break, but don’t make it too long okay? Your subs are way too valuable to us all :). Looking forward to what you do next. Thanks so so much for this final episode of the Tokyo trip. Tani rules!!

That’s awesome to hear, both as a subber and as an HKT-oshi! Haha, I’m not taking any breaks right now because I want to keep up with Shakariki, but I think I might slow down a bit.

And yes, I’ve come to appreciate Tani so much more. I wan’t a big fan of her back then, but she’s honestly shooting up in my rankings. 🙂

Thanks a lot! I was hoping they would show the part where Rabutan got mad at Gotou because he wasn’t using her name when referring to her. I remember watching it in episode 36 recap lol.

Oh, haha, I don’t even remember that. Lovetan and Goto’s interaction was quite interesting, I was hoping I’d see more of it, but alas.

Thanks a lot for your translations, I find it amazing that a single person could take on so much by themselves. I’m really glad I started to watch this series because I learnt so much about the members, who I was totally clueless about, Chori and Tani alone would have made it worthwhile. I liked this week’s episode, which veered from horribly embarrassing to very sweet at the end. Sasshi is such a top idol and has never seemed like anything but a lovely person, and she’ll probably always be my favourite member now that Chori is gone. And weirdly, my view of Aichan is totally different now that she’s in HKT, when she was Rabutan in AKB I never cared that much, but she’s transformed into such a cool person these days.

And I love monjayaki, so many good memories attached to a food that looks like vomit.

Thanks for always leaving long, interesting comments!

Rewatching these Odekake episodes made me appreciate the members a lot more, too! I didn’t really like Tani until I started subbing, and now I follow her every move, lol. And yeah, Sasshi seems like she genuinely cares for all these members, and it’s awesome that the members respect and admire her so much. I was a bit hesitant about Lovetan coming to HKT at first, but she’s become a kind, caring, older sister type. Who knew that would ever happen!

7. Waazhil Venarouz

thank you very much for all of your hardwork. without all of your subbed odekake, i won’t find kurihara and iichan. and you made me understand more in japanese language. so, as always, You’re ROCK!!!!!