HKT48 no Odekake! EP28 – English Subs

June 23, 2014 by

Odekake28

This is the first part of the 4-episode-long Tokyo field trip special. The members arrive in Tokyo and their first destination is the newly built Tokyo Sky Tree. By extending their reach to the nation’s capital and acquiring new fans there, can they go from being Kyushu’s biggest idol group to becoming the top idol group in Japan?

Natsu is the center for this part of the series.

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HKT48 no Odekake EP28

Original Air Date: 7/31/13
Featuring: Sashihara Rino, Goto Terumoto (one half of the comedy duo, Football Hour), Ota Aika, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Moriyasu Madoka, Okamoto Naoko, Sakaguchi Riko, Tani Marika, and Yamada Marina

25 thoughts on “HKT48 no Odekake! EP28 – English Subs

1. Rodrigo Pacheco

ISSO!!!!!!!! Beleza, Blue!!!! It’s almost finished. Always a pleasure to watch your releases. A very big THANK YOU from a japanese challanged guy! hehehehehe
    Do you made your mind on what’s coming next? In times like these i wish i would be of some help, but, well how could help if cant understand grat part of japanese language? But, if i could help on something, just tell me!

Nope, not yet! I’ll eventually make a post about it to see what people want, but I’m too lazy to do so right now lol. I still have a few requests to finish up as well, so it might be a while before I move onto a new series.

Thank youuuuuuu. I always check your site everyday if there’s a new episode. A new odekake episode makes my week. Thanks!

Thanks a lot! I went to the Sky Tree, and it has that weird magic of something that’s big for no reason. I knew a really big building shouldn’t make me that excited but it was awesome. I’ve been trying to watch the episodes that won’t get subtitled in Japanese, but I couldn’t summon up the willpower without Tani, and ended up watching Nogizaka shows instead. Really miss Tani.

The view from up there looks absolutely gorgeous, but my palms became clammy just from subbing it. D:

Have you seen the latest episode?. Haruppi and Sakura were talking about how Tani visited HKT’s dressing room like every 5 minutes when the groups were together for sousenkyo. Apparently she was reprimanded by SKE for being too loud, lol. But yeah, Odekake isn’t the same without her, but she seems to be doing well in SKE and I really enjoy watching her in Team E’s stages. From what I’ve seen, the SKE fans have been super welcoming and accepting of her, too!

1. dekopin0011dekopin0011

Been also following Tani and I’m glad she made a lot of friends and fans in SKE, oh and thanks again Blue 🙂

Yeah! It kinda sucks that she was taken from HKT to help out SKE, but I feel like she changed up the dynamics in E and definitely made it more fun for me to watch so I think her transfer was a good move.

I’ll probably watch all the non-subbed episodes of Odekake some day, but there are too many 48G shows I want to watch, and no Tani or Chori has lowered my will to watch them. Also, Tani was told she was too loud, nothing weird there. But I would imagine the lecture was delivered by her captain. Dasu telling someone off for being too loud is just funny to me XD

BM, I am DYING to see the other three! You are killing me with the wait lol!!! I am sooooo happy with the translations. Everyday I check your blog to see if I have the other three up. Ganbatttttteeee! 🙂

Ah, I’ve been watching the World Cup and Netflix also! I have been so hooked on the new ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. Do you watch it? So amazing! I also am happy because Netflix has added a bunch of my favorite Japanese horror films. It’s been fun watching them on their streaming channel.
     Who are you rooting for in the World Cup? For me, of course the USA, but also I want either Germany or Brazil to win. I would love to see a new team win though like Colombia or Algeria or Greece. You never know….
    Anyways, I understand completely about taking your time. I just really am in love with HKT these days and it’s ALL because of your translations and Lonely Avocado’s translations. I shall continue to wait patiently… though if you could even put up the next one soon, I would love you for it! 🙂

Yeah, OITNB is fantastic. I finished it in like 2 days and I can’t wait for more. 🙂 I was cheering for the U.S. and Japan, but since Japan’s out and the U.S. is not a realistic candidate, I’m pretty much a neutral watching the games. I’d be happy if Germany, Colombia, or Mexico wins it, though.

Idk when you’re going to read this, but I’m putting up the new episode in a few hours so there’s that, lol. Thanks for being patient. 🙂

Ah, I am kind of neutral now also when it comes to the World Cup.. except I really want the US to go far, but realistically, they won’t lol.
     You are putting up a new episode? I can’t wait! So exciting! I’ll be hitting the refresh button on your blog every hour until I see it 🙂
     Thanks so much!!!!!!!
     Also, almost done with OITNB second season. I can’t wait to see how it ends!

7. oREiMO

A sound plan indeed.. I didnt notice that this ep was already subbed.. time really flies ne.. Please sub Korea ep50-51 too onegai.. Arigatou

8. Chiisana Yume

Thanks so much for this! I’ve recently caught up to AKBingo, and was thinking about getting to know HKT members a bit more, and then I found this. Thanks! They’re all so cute :3