HKT48 no Odekake! EP17 – English Subs

March 5, 2014 by

Odekake17

This episode is about bananas. Seriously, a whole episode dedicated to bananas.

Wakachan is the odekake center this time around, and Murashige makes her return.

Softsubs (.ass): [BlueMentaiko] HKT48 no Odekake EP17

Original Air Date: 5/17/13
Featuring: Sashihara Rino, Goto Terumoto (one half of the comedy duo, Football Hour), Wakatabe Haruka, Murashige Anna, Nakanishi Chiyori, Tanaka Natsumi, Matsuoka Natsumi, Tashima Meru, Fukagawa Maiko, Shimono Yuki, Tomonaga Mio, Tanaka Yuka

Translated/subbed/timed/etc. by: BlueMentaiko

24 thoughts on “HKT48 no Odekake! EP17 – English Subs

1. honmayan30

well, another great subs by blue !! thanks mate !! ^^ finally get some variety show to watch hehe ^__^

Hope you enjoy it!

Aaaand, if you didn’t know already, 2 new episodes of Tonkotsu Maho Shoujo have been recently subbed, so it’s been a good few days for HKT variety lovers. 🙂

2. JDK48JDK48

Really funny episode. haha
    So many funny things happen in this. XD
    It was good to see Wakachan as odecen.
    She did good~
    Goto the lolicon hahah Can’t believe that’s what they were talking about.
    I really start liking the sashi goto parts more and more. They are great ^ ^

I randomly read that it’s your birthday today, on twitter feed>>>
    So, happy birthday! Hope you have a nice day.

Thanks for translating!

It was a good episode, and Murashige did well to play the boke while Wakachan did just as well playing the tsukkomi. They balance each other out, and it’s enjoyable watching them interact, especially on stage MCs.

Thank you! Birthdays aren’t a big deal for me, but thanks for noticing. 🙂

3. Captainakimoto

Thank you so much for the subs you have done! 🙂

And I read somewhere it’s your birthday today. So, Happy Birthday to you! XD
    Have a blast and may you have a greater year ahead XD

No problem, I hope you enjoy them!

It’s funny how the word spreads around so quickly, haha. 🙂 But thank you, I’ll try my best to make this year as fulfilling as possible!

4. yarecchi

As always, thank you so much for the subs and everything you have done! :))
    Also, Happy Birthday to you! :))
    I wish you all the nice things!!!!! :))

5. E-one RezE-one Rez

it has been a long time i didn’t visit here, I guess..busy from home work

thank you for that type c and this episode sub!
    like you mention in the above about tsukkomi and boke,
    I really agree with you! Waka-chan too strong! she can tame the wild Murashige very very well
    but poor Shige,haha

oh,and shige new CM is just wow!!

last but not least! Happy Birthday!! Omedettou!!
    Hope it will be a great year full of fortune for you ^-^

Yeah, homework is much more important, haha.

Wakachan and Boss are really great at reining Murashige in, although I do feel sorry for Murashige at times. She gets her heart broken pretty easily despite being gui-gui. 🙁

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.

1. E-one RezE-one Rez

Yeaah! this really help me release my tension ,hahha

Yup! I do feel like what Goto feel sometime,Shige really has a heart of a glass!

Btw, have you watch KIV pv preview? Oh god!
        Mio new hairstyle!!!! wooo!! Aoi looks pretty and dazzling!!! Shige with no fringe/bangs!!!!!
        just !wow!!

You’re welcome ^-^

Although I want Murashige to become funnier, I like her KY character right now. I think the gap between her gui-gui side and her heart of glass side is endearing.

Nope, I’ve not watched it yet. I usually don’t watch the PVs until it comes out in full, but I’m excited to see what the lineup is. I hope Aoi is in a good position. I’m thinking Sakura, Mio > Madoka > Lovetan > Shige > and then Aoi?

Shige’s jokes may fail constantly, but the great thing about them is that they’re perfect bait for someone to make another joke, she might not be that funny herself but her just being there makes everything funnier, like Chori’s reaction to her BNN joke. I loved seeing Sasshi’s fretting over the election as well, she has a real glass heart too, and it’s good to see her cute side come out.

No real connection, but banana fried rice isn’t that weird, my friend from Kenya told me it’s actually common there.

Yeah, she’s definitely a necessary character, not only for the sake of the other members (mainly Wakachan and Boss) who need someone they can easily tsukkomu, but to give HKT more depth and character. It’s interesting how the two most gui-gui members in HKT are also the two who seem to have the weakest hearts, although that’s what makes them endearing. And yeah, I remember watching this episode when it first aired and thinking that Sasshi would be lucky to remain in the top 5 with everything that had happened to her. I’m sure that worried her too, and it’s great seeing something other than the her hetare, busu character sometimes.

Wow, that’s interesting. I had no idea fried rice was even a thing over there, but I guess what’s exotic in one country is bound to be common in another.

7. mikan10mikan10

It’s rare to find someone like you..
    Thank’s for subbing, I’m waiting for your next releases ~ 😀

8. miku desmiku des

Happy-belated 21 birthday :D,im 93 also ^^ V
    Man..looking at HKT48  ,they are spending their youth times to the max :D,who knows they actually texting guys in their private times 🙂 HAHA LOL

Thank you! Awesome, glad to see another ’93-er as well. 😀

I actually wouldn’t mind if they were, lol. I do think the relationship ban is a smart business move, but I remember how much my friends and I talked about boys in high school so I think it’s perfectly healthy, haha.