HKT48 no Odekake! EP16 – English Subs

February 25, 2014 by

Odekake16

On this episode, the girls continue their adventures in Shimonoseki. They go on an outing to an aquarium, where they feed penguins, encounter a terrifying fish, and perform a dolphin show.

The flawless Aoi is the odekake center this time around. πŸ™‚

Softsubs (.ass):Β [BlueMentaiko] HKT48 no Odekake EP16

Original Air Date: 5/10/13
Featuring: Sashihara Rino, Goto Terumoto (one half of the comedy duo, Football Hour), Ueki Nao, Anai Chihiro, Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Abe Kyoka, Fuchigami Mai, Sakaguchi Riko, Kojina Yui, and Tani Marika

Translated/subbed/timed/etc. by: BlueMentaiko

23 thoughts on “HKT48 no Odekake! EP16 – English Subs

I actually got pretty emotional while subbing this! It’s really dumb, but when they did that photograph thing in the end with the music playing in the background and that picture of Marika freaking out over the fish came up, I felt a small pang in my heart.

πŸ™

1. JDK48JDK48

Awesome! Another episode done~
    Poor Tani haha I would be scared too.
    It won’t be the same without Tani and Chori..Β
    Still got a lot of episodes left to enjoy with them. ^ ^
    I hope their fanbase will increase at least.
    Thanks again.

That fish was so scary. I’m actually surprised they even let the girls do that. Seemed way too dangerous!

And yeah, I’m going to miss them, too, but I think it’s only going to help their careers. Plus, HKT can’t depend on Tani and Chori all the time- the other girls have to grow and become better at variety as well. Hopefully with Murashige and Boss can learn a few things from NMB and SKE and bring it back to Hakata.

Loved this episode, so many cute animals. I love watching Gotou and Sasshi as well, they need their own show. I’m a bit disappointed about Tani and Nakanishi leaving as they were my favourites in the group, and the group will be so different without them, but I want to see how they do elsewhere.

They have great chemistry! Hopefully even after Odekake ends, they’ll have the chance to work together again. πŸ™‚

Yeah, it must be awful if you’re a Nakanishi/Tani-oshi, but I think this is a great opportunity for them! I’m actually proud that our little Hakata group produced two great comedians who management felt would be needed on another team. :’) There’s always a silver lining somewhere.

3. E-one RezE-one Rez

reading you guys comment about chori and tani make me want to cry!
    I know they going to do well!
    but still it is sad to see them go other 48G
    I will definitely miss all the craziness and energy/mukatsuku/haratatsu in odekake and other programmes and of course in HKT, but in time to grow up I guess!

and thank you ! for the subs!!

It’s always the hardest in the beginning, but their transfers will help them grow. πŸ™‚ Plus, HKT’s 2nd generation has a ton of other variety members, and maybe this is a chance for them, too.

Plus, Chori said in yesterday’s HL stage that she’s excited to be (hopefully) living alone in Tokyo, and that when HKT comes up there for handshake events and stuff, she’ll invite the members to her apartment and cook them dinner and stuff. Sounds like they’ll still be great friends!

4. lotsheep

There will be a special episode for Chori and Tani on Odekake as a farewell. This show really showed us the best of them, and lets wish them the best in their next stage of their career

I’ve not caught the last 4 episodes of Odekake, but a farewell episode dedicated to them is definitely needed. They’ve given so much to that show. It’s going to be hard subbing these episodes, but at the same time, I think their transfers are going to help with their careers.

5. dinbradpitt

i dont know why management did this.may be for their own good.if chiori in tokyo maybe she can appear more in funny t.v show.and for tani.all the cuter younger member hkt she will dissepear slowly but in SKE she will rise again.that my opinion.but i realy realy miss chiori joke .she so funny

Yeah, after thinking about it a bit, I actually think HKT’s reformation made the most sense. I think Tani and Chori will fit in well with SKE and AKB respectively, and I’m hopeful that their transfers will give them more opportunities.Β

Mae shika mukanee!

6. miku desmiku des

WHAT~~thats so sad Tani and Chori πŸ™

By them(tani and chori) transferring to other group,is it means that they do not practise their dance or whatsoever with HKT member anymore??? which means they do not perform daily at Hakata Theatre anymore,and go to their respective groups’ theatre???Β

Yes, Tani and Chori transferring means they’ll cease all activities with HKT. They won’t perform at the theater, they won’t be in HKT’s singles, etc.Β

I’m not sure why they didn’t decide to make both Chori and Tani kennins, but I suppose being a full member will give them more opportunities.

7. Gozaru

Oh my… when i see Haruppi wear that dolphin trainer costume… i feel like watching Lady Diana T_T she’s so gorgeous and make me calm

8. Kikt

Hiya blue, please sub the odekake episode 64, it would mean a lot for us the chiyomari fans, its an episode where they talk about the transfer effect in the studio, murashige and rikoppi also gave a farewell letter to them
    γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†